• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

can't really troll if I just....don't...care.

I tried to, i'm lying to myself.

Tag or no tag.

Forester you'll see me around, me not so much you cause you've been on ignore and all that.

I hope what's his name with the dumbass shin megami tensei avatar can take my place.

Link Man

Banned

Tag or no tag.

Forester you'll see me around, me not so much you cause you've been on ignore and all that.

I hope what's his name with the dumbass shin megami tensei avatar can take my place.
But who will I counter-troll now? ;)

Go on, be free. You'll be happier for it.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member

Tag or no tag.

We could never rely on Jenga for persistent trolling. We need our G-Fex to keep the movement going.

LuffyZoro

Tag or no tag.

You are our everything.

Finally :D
tumblr_m0pe4doVeI1r2r7jpo1_1280.jpg

Cheerilee

It was the 2nd episode. give her a break for not knowing everyone already.
Celestia had several years to gather her chess pieces into place. Applejack was firmly rooted in Ponyville and would be difficult to move, so Rainbow Dash's government job directed her there, Rarity's career never managed to grow large enough to let her leave town, etc... and after gathering all the players in one place, Celestia arranged for the Summer Sun Celebration to be held there, and sends Twilight there to make friends.

Celestia knew exactly who Twilight was going to find. The fate of the world depended on it.

And as for Mrs. Cake, there's a big difference between trolling and harmless pranks...
Tara Strong's not engaging in your typical mean-spirited trolling (like the exaggerated accusations against "Trollestia"), but strictly speaking, it still fits the definition of trolling and Tara's fine with the word and so am I. I'm just saying that Tara is trolling better and harder than Celestia, to the point where it hardly seems that Celestia ever trolled at all. Celestia needs to prove that she's the best and slip in some sneaky piece of master-grade trolling, just so we remember who is boss.

I'm surprised Hasbro hasn't told her to stop already. Then again she did take down that one Twilight pic, so maybe they have and she's just trying to see how much she can get away with? In any case, she is entertaining.
I'm pretty sure it was implied in a few of her tweets that she got in trouble for the first Twilight pic, and was asked to stop posting pics, and/or told not to post pics specifically of Twilight's butt.

She definitely increased her trolling in response to being told to stop.

akira28

i would smang em all, no discrimination here.

well I am imagining them with the personalities of their respective characters, of course. I mean, they're all cute enough to get my attention, but so far as pones I'd take home, RBD and Applejack are in last place.

Xzeon

Banned
well I am imagining them with the personalities of their respective characters, of course. I mean, they're all cute enough to get my attention, but so far as pones I'd take home, RBD and Applejack are in last place.

Twi would prolly be into some kinky stuff... you know how those nerdy types are.

And Pinky would prolly be down for dropping some E at a rave so that would be fun.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
So, Euro-Ponygaf:

MLP Convention 2012 in Hamburg or Galacon in Stuttgart?
Both are in Germany, the first one, at September 15th, is an established MLP meetup in General (and it shows, sweet Celestia, it shows!) with a lot of hardcore G1+ collectors in a (seemingly) very small location, more like one day of an indoor flea market with a bit of program built around it. There will be a Brony table though (not really a clue on what's going on there), and they are officially supported by Hasbro - maybe there will even be a Con pony. So even if they claim to try appealing to the brony audience as well (and frankly, they seem much more curious about us than we are about "them" ^^), this collection of pics of a former Ponycon kinda scares me off a bit.

On the other side of the ring: The Grand Galloping Gala, or Galacon, which is a newcomer I know very little about. It's planned for August 4th and 5th, and the location seems to be far greater than the Ponycon one, and they're aiming for the whole european Brony audience. There will be an artists' alley, is basically the only actual fact I remember right now. They're trying to get all kinds of guests of honor, so I guess that's another plus in comparison. Other than that, it's all in the dark as of yet.

Alright, that's it. Anyone planning to go to either one of them?

akira28

We need a non-approved, pirated Magic style Pony warfighting battle game/dating card/drinking game. Kill your friends. Slash your enemies. It would probably be popular.

Bakphoon

So, Euro-Ponygaf:

MLP Convention 2012 in Hamburg or Galacon in Stuttgart?
Both are in Germany, the first one, at September 15th, is an established MLP meetup in General (and it shows, sweet Celestia, it shows!) with a lot of hardcore G1+ collectors in a (seemingly) very small location, more like one day of an indoor flea market with a bit of program built around it. There will be a Brony table though (not really a clue on what's going on there), and they are officially supported by Hasbro - maybe there will even be a Con pony. So even if they claim to try appealing to the brony audience as well (and frankly, they seem much more curious about us than we are about "them" ^^), this collection of pics of a former Ponycon kinda scares me off a bit.

On the other side of the ring: The Grand Galloping Gala, or Galacon, which is a newcomer I know very little about. It's planned for August 4th and 5th, and the location seems to be far greater than the Ponycon one, and they're aiming for the whole european Brony audience. There will be an artists' alley, is basically the only actual fact I remember right now. They're trying to get all kinds of guests of honor, so I guess that's another plus in comparison. Other than that, it's all in the dark as of yet.

Alright, that's it. Anyone planning to go to either one of them?

I'm thinking about going to galacon.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
THIS.

Honestly, it makes me slightly rage when I see pony cosplay with horns, ears and wings. Dash is best here tho.

Honestly the hairstyle, outfit and even the color theme should be enough to convey the character. If you're desperate for horns or wings they can just be decals (wings) or headbands (horns), but ears are overdoing it.

Dash is best here tho.

LOL, no.

RD cosplayer has no butt.

Agreed.

I am kind of partial to the Pinkie Pie at the moment. Rarity is still the best.

EWWW, Really? PP: That wig makes her look like a 70's reject. Rarity: No, just no.

AJ or Rarity cosplayer >>> RD and Pinkie. :p

Partial agreement here, Let me fix that for you though.

AJ and RD >>> Rarity and Pinkie. ;P

RBD and Applejack are in last place.

You're kidding right?

human rarity still the best....character wise

She last in my listing, too many layers of selfishness, before you get to the "genereous" part.

Honestly the hairstyle, outfit and even the color theme should be enough to convey the character. If you're desperate for horns or wings they can just be decals (wings) or headbands (horns), but ears are overdoing it.

To be fair, the wigs do a good job of covering their human ears (except RBD), so ears and horns are fine. No self-respecting cosplayer would ever resort to decals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom