• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
New ponyGAF pony pic, to celebrate ChuckNoLuck's birthday today!

- Pencil sketch
- Inked with Paint Tool SAI
- Pony shaded with GIMP
- Background done with OpenCanvas (just trying it out)

I'm using way too many tools!

Chuck

Still without luck
And I love it! An awesome birthday present. :D Thank you so much, Myke!

I'll make an avatar out of him a little later. And by "I", I mean probably someone else. And by "someone else", I mean ahoyhoy.

agidot

tumblr_m0tx7trL6A1qhv8w1o1_1280.jpg

credit
http://gomigomipomi.tumblr.com/post/19236791186/yay-for-twilight-having-her-second-episode-in

I just finished reading this wonderful fan-ficton that crosses over Burn Notice and MLP. It's called Banishment Decree. I suggest you give it a go.

Banishment Decree Prologue

Eh, I prefer reading "X Meets Y" crossovers instead of "X parodies Y" crossovers.
Gilda=Weston? Ewww.

Speaking of USA shows, there's a REALLY good Psych crossover (yes Shawn in Equestria). The first couple of chapters seem a little off at first (mostly because of the way Shawn expresses his inner thoughts, something you're not used to seeing in the show), but then it hits its stride and feels true to both shows. It's definitely "OMFG SOMEBODY FUND IT!" tier.

A couple others I've been tracking

The Elements of Harmony and the Savior of Worlds

An Epic G1 crossover. It's so good and believable (in a headcanon way) I ALMOST want to watch G1 cartoons to understand it a little better.

The Animation Bureau

This fic is just all around silly and not really cohesive compared to the fics above, but it's a fun read. It's like a crazy futuristic mix of Who Framed Roger Rabbit and South Park's Imaginationland. It features Lauren Faust as an agent who helps keep the peace of Animated worlds. Yeah.. it's weird, but silly and fun!

My Little Enterprise

A daunting MLP/Star Trek/Who Mega Crossover. It's got its fair share of technical problems like author jumping the time and place on a whim and boring OC Ponies, but the saving grace is its 4th Wall breaking, "Galaxy Quest-like" twist that I won't spoil here.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Two ponyGAF ponies is less than 24 hours? This is madness!

This is Rhomega's very own OC, called Blue Ace. Rhomega designed it, this is just my take on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom