• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestia and Luna page ruined....

Nonsense

5779__safe_princess-celestia_comic_princess-luna_anthro_nightmare-moon_princess_translated_artist-shepherd0821_4koma.png

Razek

Banned
This is one of my favorite pieces of art and I'm not really that big of Luna fan. Probably because I love auroras so much and the character lighting captures the glow perfectly:

8f2b8050db4c6f5d9e7cc1f259996873.jpg

161 pages of non-owl pages and no one else in contirbuting. I'm just trying to finish the page up so you can have the luna/celestia page. but I guess it's cool how celestia tried to tyrant over the page for a while.

Razek

Banned
I would post some in response to this, but since I did technically get banned for that before, I'm somewhat cautious. I'll let someone else fight the good fight.

I expected nothing less from you Luffy ;)

edit:
Wait, you got banned for that? Wasn't that like 2 pages ago?

LuffyZoro

I expected nothing less from you Luffy ;)

edit:
Wait, you got banned for that? Wasn't that like 2 pages ago?

No no, a while back. Different pictures. I'm not sure if I should be pleased with my apparent place as the King of Pony Makeouts.

I feel the need to inform the thread that I don't actually clop to pony pictures, and just find them funny.

Razek

Banned
No no, a while back. Different pictures. I'm not sure if I should be pleased with my apparent place as the King of Pony Makeouts.

I feel the need to inform the thread that I don't actually clop to pony pictures, and just find them funny.

Oh no, it's too late. Nopony believes you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom