• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I guess friendship IS magic.

483895_271846192916266_700153742_n.jpg

McNum

So as Slam previously mentioned TF2 Co-op is hitting tonight, so I've set up a couple events on the PonyGAF steam group for Thursday evening (since I'm not sure when the update will actually hit Wednesday night and dealing with the servers will be a mess :p). If you're around and down to play, hop into the group chat and we'll try to get a few games going.

Mann Co won't defend itself!
Wait, six player co-op? So, who's bringing the Elements of Harmony? Giant robots are no match for a concentrated blast of rainbow colored friendship! (In a pinch, a Heavy Weapons Guy will do.)

I'll try to keep my TF2 up to date and join for the robot smashing fun.

Razek

Banned
This is a really good piece.

I agree. It's one of my favorite pieces I've seen yet.

I saw that picture from the bottom up and initially thought Twilight's scarf was part of her neck. That was very disturbing.

Same. Could not figure out what the heck was going on.

Learn to:
>:|

22hDJ.gif

Thank you so much! :D

On an unrelated note, this Twi plushie is pretty damn amazing.

I really want one of these super high quality ones but ~500 is just outrageous. Maybe I should take up sewing.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

Razek

Banned
^neat pic

Some more background ponies in styles different from my usual taste:

EDIT: GOD top of the page??????? How did this happen? I've failed.

EDIT 2: DOC!!!!!
kahn_thumb.gif

Razek

Banned
Always be sure to check your plushies for holes.

I actually checked the comments to be sure. It's a sad world we live in.

(People in the comments were freaking out so I thought this might be 'the one')

Anyways...

I was taking a look in my art folder and noticed that the 2 most daw things I had were posted recently in here.

This by Xzeon:

and this by DrForester:

Guess you can both be the daw kings together.

Razek

Banned
I accept no ties in posting dawww. #1 or nothing.

http://i.imgur.com/4nxew.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

This is soooo good. It would honestly be a winner if this hadn't got posted a few pages back making me burst into laughter at said panel:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UdS2f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom