• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razek

Banned
Unfortunately, that is a bit creepy.

Daw!

i8uLHSZ0KBpxr.jpg

It does in the show but the artist forgot it in the first few panels.

it's age. the doll wasn't that tattered back then. now it's tattered. it's like you guys don't have dolls you've kept with you for over a decade.

er, or that's how I've read about it on the internet

uh, saw it on tv tropes

Razek

Banned
have some context.

Definitely helps. Not so creepy anymore.

Maybe Smartypants is a pony trapped in a very slooooooow stasis by Celestia, so by the time Twi is a young adult, he's grown some whiskers.

it's age. the doll wasn't that tattered back then. now it's tattered. it's like you guys don't have dolls you've kept with you for over a decade.

I'm a moron. I didn't realize she was an adult in the final panel, which actually adds to the daw even more.

I honestly find that too difficult to top in my DAWWWW Department.

Though Dreatoss/Valcon's stuff is consistently and constantly adorable, so practically anything of his wins.
This wasn't so much daw, but man did I have a good laugh at it:

Razek

Banned
So, uh, pony love songs. As in songs where the singer professes their love for a certain pony.

Here's one about Trixie: Trixie [Original by Forest Rain]

And snother about Pinkie: The Best Darn Mare (I've Ever Seen!) - Original Song

Both well-made and pretty catchy, but I can't help feeling that these are taking things a bit too far...

BRB, writing a love song about Twilight.

Already beat you to it!

Twilight's the best,
the best pony!
She is so smart,
and quite funny!

Purple and pink and a mix of blue too.
Time to confess my love for you!

BDGAME

Much!

I love this one too! A member has the Twilight cat as their avatar (which is fabulous).

Looks really cool!
jQ6KbqXW9TujT.jpg

Happy Birthday!

Thanks for being a big part of getting me into the show.

Oooh, I wanna join. 9/20 please.

Me! I love T.S. She is the best and that cat version is really cute.

LuffyZoro

That was fast! When I came home, waiting for me were 4 slightly creased but perfectly serviceable pony posters! Many props to judhudson.

Razek

Banned
I can't wait until the rest of OT see the last page in one of our monthly excursions into "are brownies pedophiles?" in OT.

wat

Edit:
Oh, 'Bronies'. Gotcha.

Aren't there like ~3 members with a vendetta against this place? I'm sure they already have it bookmarked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom