• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fav rarity thing

time_off__threading_the_arrow_by_explosivegent-d48df1h.png
oh jeez just noticed the camera angle the focused bow looks like her diamond shaped cutie mark

Razek

Banned
Is this alright? I can change anything you want.

iJ5k6sAbTNYqf.png

I think that could have many interpretations...

do you mean I can't find her pretty?
As opposed to all these other 100% real ponies.

Sorry, I meant real as in that depicted Rarity is an original creation. Hence, she isn't actually part of the 'real' in universe Ponyville. As for quantifying beauty, I was just joking there. I was hinting that somepony (Twilight Sparkle) is the best looking because she's my favorite.

You called for me?

lol

Lurky

Lurky's rampant disrespect towards Best Pony is beyond reproach.

It's about time someone took a stand.

Well it's not like I actually hate her. :p
She just reminds me too much of my cousin that can get a bit annoying at times so I naturally don't like pinkie as much as the others.

Razek

Banned
What's not to like about Pinkie? She has best face: (I'm being serious, this makes me break out in laughter)

i_can_eat_all_these_cherries_by_sooyou-d4n3zpn.png

Can your cousin do that?

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Well it's not like I actually hate her. :p
She just reminds me too much of my cousin that can get a bit annoying at times so I naturally don't like pinkie as much as the others.

Be thankful I didn't make you wear a Pinkie avatar! That would have been all kinds of evil.

Maybe. :p
On another note, when pinkie cries I can only think of candy... She needs to cry more often.

Yeah I wasn't too specific when I said "best pony" that could mean anyone except for Pinkie! :p

Hey! It's not Fluttershy's fault that she can't party and break 4th walls! Pinkiepie is evil so she gets overpowered!

And that's just in the last few days.

So much disdain cannot go unpunished.

tumblr_m6zjvsMB9V1ro9en2o6_1280.jpg

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Great idea gang.

Here ya go, Lurku. Just for yoooooouuu!

npbgQ.png

shamelessly lifted from LinkMan's "Private Reserve"

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I think Panda made an OC for a long long time ago.

Razek

Banned
So, are they supposed to represent the users here? I see a couple familiar ones but a lot of them I don't recognize.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So, are they supposed to represent the users here? I see a couple familiar ones but a lot of them I don't recognize.

I still couldn't name half the people in that photo, and that's including my own.

Myke
Jackie
Hitokage
Careksims
Owl
Bufbaf
Pandaman
Ookmai
Cheezmo

Ooooh. This would be fun. Razek, see how many you can identify.

Razek

Banned
I still couldn't name half the people in that photo, and that's including my own.

Myke
Jackie
Hitokage
Careksims
Owl
Bufbaf
Pandaman
Ookmai
Cheezmo

Ooooh. This would be fun. Razek, see how many you can identify.

Indeed, don't spoil it for me folks.

One last question on this then: Did you guys make these up/draw these and then Buf/Myke turn them into characters? (As opposed to them doing this on their own drawing what they thought represented the posters here)

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Indeed, don't spoil it for me folks.

One last question on this then: Did you guys make these up/draw these and then Buf/Myke turn them into characters? (As opposed to them doing this on their own drawing what they thought represented the posters here)

In some (don't think all) cases they got some input. What type of pony, and colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom