• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJSousuke

f6e.png

Didn't we have a Celestia page not long ago? How about a Rarity one next?

Yes please!

but for now it is for the prettiest pony:

Thing is, they're not "rumors", they're complaints, from people who claim to have been there. And instead of being taken at face value to make sure they can't happen, they're being denied and shouted down by people who "didn't have the same experience" (therefore anyone who did is lying).

I think the most telling comment was this one.

He was there and he didn't personally experience what the complainer claims, but he did experience and can confirm some of it (which rules out the immediately-jumped-to accusation that the complainer was an enemy of the con who didn't even attend), but... he can say with 100% certainty that the complaints are exaggerated or fabricated?

That's a load of crap. He cares more about protecting his con's reputation than taking a complaint seriously. Which kind of confirms yet another one of the complaints (that complaints weren't being taken seriously).

And when a minority of the people shouting the complainer down go this far, I have no trouble believing that a minority of the people at the convention were assholes.

"I've never heard of a girl getting pregnant from rape someone causing trouble at the MLP convention. I just haven’t heard of that being a circumstance that’s been brought to me in any personal way."

brian577

Banned
I can't seem to get anyone else to talk about it. I asked for some clarification on an MLP board and nobody will give me an answer. Seems everyone wants to sweep this one under the rug.

McNum

Is he sad that he can't fit into the booties?

I want MLP trouble! If only I had someone to play it with...
I think the idea is that those shoes are made from Twilight Sparkle. Same color coat and cutie marks. Yeah, it's a silly picture.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
My Little Pony ver. Trouble

That reminds me, Hasbro should use the Mr. Potato brand and combine it with My Little Pony. The basic shell that was in a potato shape could be in the shape of a pony. Peg holes to place features and accessories of a pony just like the Potato. I'd think you could get to show quality with proper attention to detail and people can make their own OCs if they feel the need to.

Lol.

That reminds me, Hasbro should use the Mr. Potato brand and combine it with My Little Pony. The basic shell that was in a potato shape could be in the shape of a pony. Peg holes to place features and accessories of a pony just like the Potato. I'd think you could get to show quality with proper attention to detail and people can make their own OCs if they feel the need to.

Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub7bJj49j_U

Xzeon

Banned
went to Walmart, found those plushies with the rastafarian ribbon hair. i got Dashie.

literally, everythin on em is perfect, except that stupid fucking hair.

went to other Walmart, found those small posters. i was like 'these have no price tag on em. do i have to buy something else with em?' and the employee was like 'uhhhhhh i dunno, theres no bar code on em, i guess their free?' and i said 'i guess their just like a promotional thing then.' and she said 'looks like it.'

grabbed 2 of each, free pony posters.

swag swag swags swag swag swag swag swag swag.

will post pictures later.

Razek

Banned
went to Walmart, found those plushies with the rastafarian ribbon hair. i got Dashie.

literally, everythin on em is perfect, except that stupid fucking hair.

went to other Walmart, found those small posters. i was like 'these have no price tag on em. do i have to buy something else with em?' and the employee was like 'uhhhhhh i dunno, theres no bar code on em, i guess their free?' and i said 'i guess their just like a promotional thing then.' and she said 'looks like it.'

grabbed 2 of each, free pony posters.

swag swag swags swag swag swag swag swag swag.

will post pictures later.

Have you thought about changing the mane? Doesn't seem like it would be really all that difficult to make a two sided cut rainbow fabric, cut, stuff, and sew it quickly.

Edit:
Whoa, pile up going on here. At least you're on my side Xzeon!

Lurky

Have you thought about changing the mane? Doesn't seem like it would be really all that difficult to make a two sided cut rainbow fabric, cut, stuff, and sew it quickly.

Edit:
Whoa, pile up going on here. At least your on my side Xzeon!

We shall forgive you if you fill that "slot" yourself. ;)
Get an AJ avatar.

Yes, and shift it to the right about 1 or 2 pixels. It's cutting the hat off.

That's just my bad cleanup. It's fixed now, and some other small things.

You're not gonna let me live that down, are you?

Or am I missing something here?

someone cut the background from my avatar plz thx kk

I'd do it, but it's 2am here and I really need some sleep. I'll do it in the morning if no one else has.

Razek

Banned
Now it is time for the prettiest in ponyville:

Some made up pony that doesn't actually exist? I think someponys got that beat.

Be thankful I didn't make you wear a Pinkie avatar! That would have been all kinds of evil.

While I don't mind Pinkie, she is the only Mane that doesn't have a decent dress. So I wouldn't want to have her as an avatar really. So, thanks?

I'd do it, but it's 2am here and I really need some sleep. I'll do it in the morning if no one else has.

I can try.

Here's some pictures you can pull from:
http://sliceofponylife.tumblr.com/post/24946233788/hey-you-know-what-would-be-a-great-idea-make-an
Link 2

But I like the face I used best.
There. How about this?

iblxTBRLUqT816.png

Or you can finish it before I finish making this post. But she's missing the hair on the back of her neck. I don't want a Sinnead O'Scoot

edit- rarity for the rarity page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom