• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razek

Banned
I really hope that after the Royal Wedding encore this Saturday that they announce the start of Season 3. I can't function properly without new pony.

From all the breakdown posts in this thread, it seems we all have the itch. I'm a bit numbed on the idea myself since it's been so long now, but I'm sure once it happens I'll get excited.

Edit: It also might be because I'm half asleep and feel nothing.

fan_vinyl_by_mauroz-d5dyqqw.png
And Fan Vinyl Scratch.

YEAH!!!

We of the Underground accept this. We are of the night. Or something like that.

judhudson

Got a question for you - does anyone's Zecora pony figure actually glow in the dark? Mine barely seems to glow at all (it's out of the package sitting on the shelf). I took one of my Lego ghost figures that came with a Monster Fighters set, and it glows brightly when the lights are off, but Zecora is hardly noticeable.

Do I have a defective figure? Is there something I can do to make her glow more?

The episodes on iTunes are only available in North America afaik, while the DVDs can be imported.

I meant for people in the US, and assumed that other regions would have their own official distributions, physical or digital, that people in those regions should wait for.

Link Man

Banned
And for $24.49 only, that's about as much as what I paid for one volume in Aus o_0

That review!

Jessica said:
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
FINALLY IT IS TIME FOR PONI TALES
ALL PONI IS BEST PONI
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MY LITTLE BRONY + MY LITTLE PONI 4 LYFE

Be honest, which one of you wrote it?

Edit: ART!

Cheerilee

So I take it we might as well go forth and order this seeing as we'll never get a blu-ray?

I'm not a big fan of "buy this thing you don't want in the hopes of being offered something something else which you do want", buuuttt....

Shout seriously didn't think there was a brony audience for them. Sales of the first single DVD suggested otherwise, so they considered a direction change to target us more effectively.

Shout still doesn't think there's a brony audience big enough for Blu-ray. I suspect that if we not only reward Shout for their change in direction, but also prove that we're a lucrative market, it'll not only assure a season 2 set, but they'll consider double-dipping and making a Blu-ray set available.

And if the Blu-ray doesn't fail, I expect we'll see a Blu-ray season 2 set sitting next to the DVD season 2.

I know I'm being optimistic, but I expect that this set is a better way to send a message than even the first DVD was.

ugh just kickstart a 2 season bluray set

.... shouldn't that shitty brony commercial have aired by now?

Well someone flew off the wrong side of the perch this evening...

Was this commercial ever shown on Youtube? I remember hearing about it, and figured it was done, but I haven't seen it.

I'm not a big fan of "buy this thing you don't want in the hopes of being offered something something else which you do want", buuuttt....

Shout seriously didn't think there was a brony audience for them. Sales of the first single DVD suggested otherwise, so they considered a direction change to target us more effectively.

Shout still doesn't think there's a brony audience big enough for Blu-ray. I suspect that if we not only reward Shout for their change in direction, but also prove that we're a lucrative market, it'll not only assure a season 2 set, but they'll consider double-dipping and making a Blu-ray set available.

And if the Blu-ray doesn't fail, I expect we'll see a Blu-ray season 2 set sitting next to the DVD season 2.

I know I'm being optimistic, but I expect that this set is a better way to send a message than even the first DVD was.

I have to agree with this. I'm pleasantly surprised Shout has come around after scoffing at the idea of a season set. And while they can't match up to a Bluray release, there's definitely upsides to having a proper set of discs (mainly easier to loan and share). Plus with actual Special features would make it a must buy for me.

And now, a special message from Fluttershy:

ALL OF MY BLOOD! TAKE IT ALL FLUTTERSHY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom