• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJSousuke

^

Edit:
134160614554.gif

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Apple Jack = the best Pony confirmed

Need to watch the end of Applebuck season. Everyone pitches in to help AJ, and she only puts out drinks for herself and the 5 ponies, and with Spike right there, only calls the other 5 her friends.

Even Pinkie has a look of disgust on her face.

Razek

Banned
My power went out forever which stunk. I had so much to do tonight and now I am not going to get any of it done. Oh well.

I kinda wish that with IDW owning the rights to both MLP and Doctor WHO we could get an official Doctor Whooves comic special much like Marvel's old Spider-ham line (featuring Pony parodies of existing Doctor Who characters) I think could work really well.

Razek

Banned
I kinda wish that with IDW owning the rights to both MLP and Doctor WHO we could get an official Doctor Whooves comic special much like Marvel's old Spider-ham line (featuring Pony parodies of existing Doctor Who characters) I think could work really well.

Slam is going to end you.

akira28

I bet IDW would be game, and the promotions people over at Hasbro should squee themselves into a tizzy at the thought, but would they allow a mixing of the licenses? Maybe if they got good art and it was a "limited series" never to be done again.

Slam is going to end you.

Well, whether it's Pony fans who hate the idea of Doctor Who tainting MLP or Who fans with the idea of Pony tainting Doctor Who (yeah, they're out there), I don't think I'd win either way.

Still, like I said, I find the whole Doctor Whooves phenomena very comparable to Spider-ham only it's not quite as canon. I'd agree, I think a little mini-series, or even just a quick little reference in an actual Doctor Who story, though the former would certainly be a great business opprotunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom