• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzeon

Banned
I snooped and checked the post counts for the older pony threads. I was surprised to see you pretty much absent in the last one. The posting landscape was totally different too. Oh, and isn't that picture goooooooood?

I'm curious, what would make the thread interesting for you? When I get a bit bored I start asking questions about stuff or talk about the posters here. I find it fun hearing what other pony fans like to do or are interested in.

ok, tell me about yourself baby.

i got all night...

Razek

Banned
ok, tell me about yourself baby.

i got all night...

Well, let's see. I like ponies, oh and cupcakes. I had cupcakes today even though I wasn't supposed to for another 11 days but I got tired of waiting. I kind of have a stomache ache though, why must you be a bad influence pinkie! What else... hmmmm, I like Ruby I mean Cheerilee's big explanations, those are fun to read... uh, I am staying up late tonight to watch Survivorman. I switched between gaf and Minecraft all day, but I nearly borked my save file (NOT MY FAULT) so I might just be done with that. That's all I can think of for now :p

I also like long walks on the beach and cool summer nights! I won't be paying for the meal.

Bet you didn't think I'd do it.

Edit: Am I sick for being curious what dash would look like with that body shape in the picture but standing like a regular pony? It would be pretty funny I bet!
Edit2: Actually, you probably know the most about me Xzeon since you were in that thread with me a while a back.

LuffyZoro

1.JPG
2.jpg

3.jpg

Comic hype!

The concept of doing Dinosaur Comics only with ponies is kind of lame, but I actually found this pretty funny!

Yeah, I think they work.

Best pony working pole...OK!!

I don't know what it is, but Vinyl Scratch looks sexy without her goggles.

And now, a special message from Fluttershy:

Need for Vampire Fluttershy rising. Goes and searches True Blood X MLP.

And just finished Turnabout Storm 3 (Twilight) and yeah you should watch that one before the Phoenix side of things. Makes a lot more sense that way. A damn good setup for 4 because there are some things in that one that just need to happen. Here's hoping they do.

Hahaha! That new installment of Slice of Life is my new Headcanon. Bon Bon doesn't have different voices, it's just another identical member of the Bon family. BRILLIANT!

Orcastar

Well lookie what I just picked up:

RiI53l.jpg

inHhhl.jpg

I'm not a Gilda fan, but I gotta admit the figure looks pretty cool. Meanwhile the Wonderbolt (Surprise) looks noticeably different from the rest of the blindbag figures, with a more slender body and hooves and a differently shaped head. I'd say she's more show-accurate than the rest. No idea what I'm gonna do with the extra Rainbow Dash...

The store had the Apple family (AJ, Granny Smith and Big Mac) and royal wedding (Twilight, Shining Armor and Cadance) sets too, but seeing as these are €11.90 a pop, I resisted the urge to buy all three. Might pick them up later though.

More pics!

eEDvol.jpg

Check out the weird Scootaloo vector in the corner.

W5kT1l.jpg

Into the collection they go.

w05gll.jpg

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
The store had the Apple family (AJ, Granny Smith and Big Mac) and royal wedding (Twilight, Shining Armor and Cadance) sets too, but seeing as these are €11.90 a pop, I resisted the urge to buy all three. Might pick them up later though.

You got the good one. Apple one is OK, but why bother with the throwaway character set. Just get a regular blind bag with Twilight.

Edit: You already have Twilight, why bother with the other two.

Actually, I don't think I've seen any of those. I go for the more detailed and realistic art.

We have ourselves a synopsis for the Season 3 premiere.

In Adventures in the Crystal Empire, a magical empire has suddenly appeared in the arctic north of Equestria, and PRINCESS CELESTIA needs TWILIGHT SPARKLE and her friends to find a way to protect it. While her friends try to keep the Crystal Ponies occupied at the Crystal Faire, TWILIGHT SPARKLE searches for the hidden Crystal Heart that is the key to keeping their empire safe from harm! - Shout Factory Press Release

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Only 2 new episodes and 3 older ones.

I really am convinced that this
Crystal Empire is just a place to pack Shining Armor and Cadance off to

brian577

Banned
Only 2 new episodes and 3 older ones.

I really am convinced that this
Crystal Empire is just a place to pack Shining Armor and Cadance off to

Possibly, my theory is that the Cadence is from the Crystal Empire which exists in a parallel universe. It completely justifies her being an Alicorn

A request please: please be very careful with these spoilers.

(And I know asking not to will just make them happen, but please no joke spoilers.)

Example: "I can't believe season three starts with disc
or
d" is not a good use of spoiler. "Season 3 premiere:
words words words
" is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom