• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

$200

Banned
I'm guessing it's a shop. Someone took a scene of ponies jumping into a lake or whatever (with one of them getting playfully pushed in), as well as a similarly-animated image of a volcano, and superimposed one over the other.

Sure...

6343d63f.gif

brian577

Banned

I recognize it as My Little Pony Tales which I remember from my youth. A quick Wikipedia search and

25 "Ponies in Paradise" December 18, 1992 325

Bright Eyes is going on an exchange trip to the Tropical Island. Her friends have rumours that the island has a sea monster, the inhabitants are savages that cannibalise and sacrifice little girls to the volcano. Bright Eyes dismisses those ideas and goes to the island where she stays with Sunbright family. Bright Eyes' fear of the superstitions is declared when the Sunbrights take her for a hike to the volcano. The Sunbrights rescue Bright Eyes from the crater. After that Bright Eyes experiences more fun and activities with Moki.

Not fake, at the very least it is an imagine spot

Cheerilee

I recognize it as My Little Pony Tales which I remember from my youth. A quick Wikipedia search and

25 "Ponies in Paradise" December 18, 1992 325

Bright Eyes is going on an exchange trip to the Tropical Island. Her friends have rumours that the island has a sea monster, the inhabitants are savages that cannibalise and sacrifice little girls to the volcano. Bright Eyes dismisses those ideas and goes to the island where she stays with Sunbright family. Bright Eyes' fear of the superstitions is declared when the Sunbrights take her for a hike to the volcano. The Sunbrights rescue Bright Eyes from the crater. After that Bright Eyes experiences more fun and activities with Moki.

Not fake, at the very least it is an imagine spot

Wow.

Xzeon

Banned
Well, let's see. I like ponies, oh and cupcakes. I had cupcakes today even though I wasn't supposed to for another 11 days but I got tired of waiting. I kind of have a stomache ache though, why must you be a bad influence pinkie! What else... hmmmm, I like Ruby I mean Cheerilee's big explanations, those are fun to read... uh, I am staying up late tonight to watch Survivorman. I switched between gaf and Minecraft all day, but I nearly borked my save file (NOT MY FAULT) so I might just be done with that. That's all I can think of for now :p

I also like long walks on the beach and cool summer nights! I won't be paying for the meal.

Bet you didn't think I'd do it.

Edit: Am I sick for being curious what dash would look like with that body shape in the picture but standing like a regular pony? It would be pretty funny I bet!
Edit2: Actually, you probably know the most about me Xzeon since you were in that thread with me a while a back.

razek r u a 15 year old girl?

this is the person i see when i read your thoughts lololololol.

I think you all are missing the most important part.

1ZNXX.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

So I was performing the mundane task of food shopping earlier when I spied some Heinz Pasta shapes of the MLP variety, endorsed on the tin by Applejack no less, though i'm pretty sure it doesn't involve apples as that would be kind of sickening.

Razek

Banned
razek r u a 15 year old girl?

this is the person i see when i read your thoughts lololololol.

I was doing it in the style of Pinkie but I think you got close enough haha.

Edit:
I got a free new program for the 3DS through the Nintendo rewards. It's like an art drawing program. I decided I wanted to try to draw something pony finally. I'm no artist, so it isn't very good, but I'm overall disappointed at the output of the program. It at least looks a lot better on the 3DS screen. It's sharper and not crappy JPEG. There are also lines that I didn't draw showing up, like the mouth circle and a bunch of other flaws. Oh well, I thought I would post it it anyways so you guys can have a laugh at it like I did.

iSVUjwmLNyouG.JPG

Edit: I fixed it a little more. The compression isn't so bad now.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Alongside Spike, indicating that Pinkie was indeed right all along excluding Spike from parties and the like.

in before "No, this is just an indicator that cosplaying is the root of all evil in fandom etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom