• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuffyZoro

Best non-CMC foal?

Capture.JPG

Pipsqueak, apparently.

Link Man

Banned
Being the villain page, this seems appropriate enough:

Which reminds me: DrForester, did you happen to see the Celestia I posted last night?

Iron Will and Flim/Flam are just honest businessmen, living by a realistic standard of needing to profit to live, and not some sugary flowery hippie crap like you'd expect from G1-3.

Not villains in the slightest.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Eh, Iron Will wasn't that good at what he does. He's really just a bully, teaching others to be a bully.

Flim and Flam however were good businessmen with a product that would have ended the cider shortage in Ponyville and the Apples ran them out in order to keep their apple monopoly.

Link Man

Banned
Eh, Iron Will wasn't that good at what he does. He's really just a bully, teaching others to be a bully.

Flim and Flam however were good businessmen with a product that would have ended the cider shortage in Ponyville and the Apples ran them out in order to keep their apple monopoly.

Blahblahblah Walmart killing Mom 'n Pop shops.

Luna isn't evil....

anymore.

Yeah this reminds me, why do I see so many people who want MORE Nightmare Moon? A flashback I could understand, but I find it would completely defeat Luna's development in Luna Eclipsed and would just seem tacky to me.

Anyway, HNNNNNG! Brony moment for me today. I was wearing my Rainbow Dash Airways shirt and I got a couple things from the store. At the checkout line, this little girl behind me (she was no older than 6 or 7) says "I like your shirt" and I say "Oh? Do you know who this is" "It's Rainbow Dash!" She adorably chirps. And I ask her who her favorite pony is "Rainbow Dash. I like Pinkie Pie too. She has birthdays every day."

So freakin' adorable.

Cheerilee

Yeah this reminds me, why do I see so many people who want MORE Nightmare Moon? A flashback I could understand, but I find it would completely defeat Luna's development in Luna Eclipsed and would just seem tacky to me.

Want more Nightmare Moon.

Don't want to lose Luna. Want more Luna.

Makes sense to me.

Psxphile

A season 3 episode will follow up by revealing a new Nightmare Moon that exists apart from Luna. The Mane 6 will be stumped trying to figure out who 'Moon X''s real identity is.

Options include a time-travelling Luna from the future, a clone (part of an army?), evil twin from a parallel dimension, long-lost sister (wat), Jason Todd and a bionic Gryphon infused with Luna's DNA.

Razek

Banned
Random thought: Has Octavia ever been depicted on all four hooves? Ever? Including fan-stuff?

Especially including fan-stuff

I think this counts right?

--
On another note, I apologize for being so grouchy lately. I've been dealing with stuff and I've been aggravated by everything and kind of having a hard time. Again, I'm really sorry about that guys. I feel awful about it and shouldn't be taking it out in here.

You guys have been really nice to me and put up with a lot of my crap and I'm really appreciative of that.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
There can only be one!

Cheerilee

In The Little Mermaid (Disney version), King Triton has a problem with Ariel's fascination with humans, not just because he's an overprotective doting single father who can't see that his little girl has grown up, but because humans killed Ariel's mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom