• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razek

Banned
Since the others got posted, may as well finish it up:

ponies______10_by_turag-d5f0a5s.png

LuffyZoro

An Italian TV Blog had this to say about S3:

La seconda stagione é stata trasmessa in originale nel 2011 sul canale via cavo americano della Hasbro, The Hub, sul quale andrà in onda la terza stagione sempre ad ottobre.

On the off chance you can't read Italian, here's the translation:

What they say is that The Hub aired the 2nd season on October 2011, and the third season will be aired in October as well.

And here's the article.

Razek

Banned
Which ended up showing that AJ and AB are much better sisters...

They may be 'better' in the sense of their cohesive gettin' along relationship, but I think Rarity and Sweetie Belle's relationship is much more realistic, interesting, and adorable.

I wonder what Celestia looked like in her adolescence...

Ohhhh! Found this in the same search, gotta post it too! Love the colors:

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Adolescent Celestia had Pink hair...

They may be 'better' in the sense of their cohesive gettin' along relationship, but I think Rarity and Sweetie Belle's relationship is much more realistic, interesting, and adorable.

It is possible for sisters to get along you know.

Razek

Banned
Adolescent Celestia had Pink hair...

It is possible for sisters to get along you know.

Is this actually canon? I see it portrayed often but don't remember anything like it in the show.

Edit: Also, I think a bro/sis relationship that gets along with each other as good as Applejack and runt isn't quite the norm. At least, not with my experience.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Is this actually canon? I see it portrayed often but don't remember anything like it in the show.

It's based on the book Twilight reads in the first episode. Celestia has Pink hair in the illustrations. It also appears to have changed in the final illustration (though it's barely visible).

Razek

Banned
It's based on the book Twilight reads in the first episode. Celestia has Pink hair in the illustrations. It also appears to have changed in the final illustration (though it's barely visible).

Just checked and yeah. Wow, that's certainly stretching it. (Though, they did that with derpy and her muffins too)

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Just checked and yeah. Wow, that's certainly stretching it. (Though, they did that with derpy and her muffins too)

I don't really see how. The book was about Celestia and Luna and Luna's colors were correct, why wouldn't Celestia's be? I don't think it's stretching to think that by assuming Luna's duties (or from wielding all the Elements solo), Celestia's hair assumed a darker hue as a result.

Razek

Banned
I don't really see how. The book was about Celestia and Luna and Luna's colors were correct, why wouldn't Celestia's be? I don't think it's stretching to think that by assuming Luna's duties (or from wielding all the Elements solo), Celestia's hair assumed a darker hue as a result.

I basically see it as this:

1. Your way; makes sense and is plausible.

2. A single mane color for the bookish art style is chosen. The artist does this because it compliments the backgrounds and adds needed contrast to the day and night theme. A multicolored mane in this sequence would look silly and out of place. No other pony is depicted with multiple colors in this sequence either. Also plausible (unless there is some crazy early footage or something I don't know about which is highly possible).

--
Edit: I think I've run through all of DA's Twilight pictures. I just spent about an hour looking through and couldn't find one I really liked or hadn't posted (also, delving deeper is getting me into the freaky stuff). Is there another SAFE place I can look? I blew through bronibooru in like a day.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Edit: I think I've run through all of DA's Twilight pictures. I just spent about an hour looking through and couldn't find one I really liked or hadn't posted (also, delving deeper is getting me into the freaky stuff). Is there another SAFE place I can look? I blew through bronibooru in like a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom