• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that plush I posted a bit up the page went for 1000+, but do you guys think I'm nuts for being willing to pay around 350 for one like that? I wish he/she would have released the pattern. I'd be willing to eat nothing for a month for it.
I only think it's dumb because someday, sometime, you'll be able to buy that for a lot less.

maybe.

hopefully.

AJSousuke

Happy Birthday, look how happy twi is for you:
016042d90caa576d8bc4ecb8edbd959e.png

You are the
second
best unicorn! :)

McNum

I doubt it. 66 minutes is too short for a movie. More like a 3 episodes compilation maybe.
A three-parter turned into a DVD movie. Like how the three "Starcrossed" episodes of justice League were compiled into a movie for a DVD.

The interesting thing here is, then. that we've only had two-parters so far. Something big might be coming to Equestria.

Xzeon

Banned

Oh wow... Bleedman drew this? I fuckin love that guy.

I used to read his PPG fan comic on Snafu all the time, i read the whole thing until the Atomic Betty arc.

this guy is awesome.

Oh yeah I read the Grim Tales one too, that one was awesome. i havent been to that site in ages.

also, this is on the top of Reddit right now.

V9yVa.png

pretty awesome.

oh god bleedman oh no i'm a pedophile again

Pretty much this. It's really good art though.

Also just got an email from WLF, they are indeed out of stock and had to remove the item (why they couldn't just put Out of Stock without removing the item completely is beyond me). But hey, I will be able to get it sometime next month, yay (but probably not before my vacation.. awwww)!

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Hey everypony, hows life in the ponygaf?
Good!

Belated happy birthday, Razek!

And MysticAlpha still seems to enjoy drawing tails sticking out of butts!

Anyway, here are my two most recent pieces:

I admit that I was going a bit for MysticAlpha's shading style with this one.

A simpler look for a more pop-artsy feel.

Both pics link to their dA pages, so if you can drop by and fave/comment on them, I'll be very grateful.

Any requests for art?

McNum

I was just about to post "But griffons don't meow!", but then I realized, they're part lion.

But lions don't meow either. And the head is a bird, so they'd probably squawk instead. Which kind of makes them silly.

So, what sound is a griffon supposed to make?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So i decided to rewatch the pilot today...

Applejack is a bit of a jerk. Why not just tell Twilight that Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are going to catch her..

So i decided to rewatch the pilot today...

Applejack is a bit of a jerk. Why not just tell Twilight that Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are going to catch her..

That whole second part felt very forced, rushed, and just slapped together to me (of course I'm pretty sure Faust said that the whole saga of NMM was supposed be an "arc" with each character getting their own episode).

It's still my least favorite episode in the whole series.

Chuck

Still without luck
That whole second part felt very forced, rushed, and just slapped together to me (of course I'm pretty sure Faust said that the whole saga of NMM was supposed be an "arc" with each character getting their own episode).

It's still my least favorite episode in the whole series.

How do you feel about Lesson Zero?

Current Avatar notwithstanding, while I always liked Luna in the sense that she was just a lonely Pony crying out for attention, I don't think I really REALLY liked her until Luna Eclipsed where her canon personality was finally fleshed out a bit.

How do you feel about Lesson Zero?

Love Lesson Zero. I cite it as THE episode people cynical about the series should watch. I like the silly, slice of life stuff. I should also mention while I do like the silly stuff, episodes like Sisterhooves Social, Hurricane Fluttershy, Look Before You Sleep, Green Isn't Your Color (though that's a bit sillier) with their genuinely tender moments rank amongst my favorites.

I just think they lay on the "POWER OF FRIENDSHIP" a LITTLE too thick for me in Part 2 of the Pilot. A lot of the sugary sweet lines and dialog just make me wince a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom