• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuugrr

mlfw3684-rrtext.gif

Razek

Banned
I wouldn't be disappointed if they switched voice actors to that guy.

I would endorse both voices being switched out. I've probably spent more time hearing them in the few 2 Sisters Play videos than hearing the entirety of both Luna's and Celestia's lines combined.

If they actually gave Luna and Celestia some tangible importance in the show I would probably be against it.

Matt is the best.

His slightly lighter voice and 'dumb demeanor' thing he plays along with during the videos works absolutely perfectly for that little naive sister angle. It's honestly flawless.

Kuugrr

I mentioned this earlier, and it looks like nobody knows of its existence, so...

I wish this was going to be available on Blu-ray. HD pones or bust.

Might buy it anyway

Edit: Oh, if it has the rumored commentary tracks and bonus stuff, I'm definitely still getting it.

Luna's voice will forever now be the second guy from two best friends play. I'm kind of serious about that.

I know the feeling. I sometimes replace Celestia's voice with the ridiculous Jason Statham-esque Cockney accent the Mentally Advanced Series guys gave her. Not that Nicole Oliver's lovely tones are lacking or anything. It just kind of... happens.

Gravelly British tyrant Celestia is Bestlestia, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom