• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

judhudson

Yay, I do like it when I come up with ideas, but admittedly, the idea came about because I was searching around for all the pony/horse hybrids after looking up more on Kirins and Longmas, and found out about Zorses and Zonkeys.

There is a ranch near where I live I am tempted to go see what one looks like up close. Essentially, they are striped whatever horses they bred with the Zebra. (the ranch has Appaloosa Zorses, which intrigues me)

I already have a guy ponifying a Kirin from Monster Hunter (including a ThunderBlight cutie mark), beard and all.

Mule or donkey? There is a difference! One is stronger, but harder to tame (not to mention sterile), and the other, is a donkey. I don't know much else about them =p

This question has been answered, but in my searches I found there are cave drawings of "Zebracorns" as well. Although what you are suggesting would be more like a Pegasi-mule. The one problem? I don't see a Pegasus slumming with a Donkey... because Racist Ponies. (Fluttershy is an exception, but I sincerely doubt she'll even do that)

There is a magic item in some strategy games that adds wings to any type of Pony, including centaurs, but I forgot what it is called... it's from Shining Force 2.

If its Pinkie Pie asking the issue, I'd tell her to go buck herself. I don't like that Pony! (My brother loves her, so maybe its because I have to be contrarian to him).

I guess cherrychanga, both ideas are sick. I hate cherries. But...

GRRRR! I hate that term! (even though I use it myself..)

Heh, yeah I'm totally aware of the differences. Mule would be mine, since I have three real ones. But in most cases, people tend to lump them both as the same animal, and rather argue/correct them, I just go along with it.

And yep - agree with the racist ponies thing, which is why Rarity instantly became my most hated pony after her comment in 'A Dog and Pony Show' with the whole "Mules are ugly" quote. Shut your mouth, they are awesome.

I do love how the show artists used the same model for Cranky Doodle/Matilda and referred to them as donkeys (even though they showed a gray one in one of the first few episodes, while Mulia Mild was an actual mule. XD

Enough blabbering, though.

Season 3 episode 3 synopsis (to be verified)
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/dhn/EP013304160056

Overwhelmed with having to choose just one friend to spend time with, Pinkie Pie uses a magic mirror to clone herself.

First Aired: November 17, 2012, so no break between episode 2 and 3 like last season if true.

Judging by the title, I'm guessing she's going to clone herself more than once to spend time with the rest of her friends, and it'll end up with hundreds of Pinkies running around town. Then some monster will show up and they'll all scare it off somehow. Then Pinkie will send all her clones back into the mirror.

Judging by the title, I'm guessing she's going to clone herself more than once to spend time with the rest of her friends, and it'll end up with hundreds of Pinkies running around town. Then some monster will show up and they'll all scare it off somehow. Then Pinkie will send all her clones back into the mirror.

Leads more to my theory she is a Kirby-type monster than anything, if true.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
tumblr_mc5l4lWUx91ra2jz8o1_1280.jpg

$200

Banned
Less Trixie, more Gilda.

Speaking of Trixie,
Zap2list yesterday put up a page for season 3 episode 5 without a synopsis. The episode is title "Magic Duel", so there's a lot of speculations on whether Trixie might be involved. Though it could all just be a listing screw up. Source: tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/dhn/EP013304160057

LuffyZoro

The Doctor! Fluttershy! Oh wonderous Hot Topic!

On another note, Forester, why are you so against anyone having a different fanon than yours?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
The Doctor! Fluttershy! Oh wonderous Hot Topic!

On another note, Forester, why are you so against anyone having a different fanon than yours?

I like to post fanart, I don't care much for anthro, so I won't be posting anthro art (though I did actually try to find a good Twilight one for Hito). I don't think I've bashed anyone for liking it.

LuffyZoro

I like to post fanart, I don't care much for anthro, so I won't be posting anthro art (though I did actually try to find a good Twilight one for Hito). I don't think I've bashed anyone for liking it.

I'm not talking about anthro, I understand that people don't necessarily like that. I meant Derpy & Dinky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom