• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
c596db9e223ef87ae4960d97b6f3391b.jpg

How much would it be for a friend? :p

No idea, as he's the sculpturer (?), I am merely the paint and sketchy guy.

On these Ponies, it is still being determined both by time and materials, and averaging what the average Pony customizer would charge, which I feel is often too much. A base pony from the store is 5 bucks here, depending on your preference (Earth, Pegasus, or Unicorn. Alicorns are extra, and... eww!)

Honestly, our custom bat-pony Silhouette, and Pinkie Pie, will be the extreme in terms of amount of molding materials, customized painting, and those little details. Those bat wings... ugh, already a pain!

For now, keep us in mind. Pricing is subject to change, and I want to be far. =p

I'll also try and negotiate special PonyGaf discounts, if applicable. I could always take trades, and simple give him money, as I owe him three figures for this and future non-Gaf projects.

As a quick non-Pony example, with his Megabloks/Lego/Kreo minifigs and those size thingies, it's about $6ish for paint and customized emblems etc, $5-$10 for molding. HOWEVER...he often does for trades, which is preferred by myself and him.

THIS figure (Havel the Rock) was traded for around 20 bucks, as an extreme molding job example.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway...ON-TOPIC TIME!!!! I was randomly searching the webs for silly crossovers, and found this beauty earlier (pretty old drawn pic, but made me laugh...), Here.

If you don't get it, he is from a rather unique side-quest from Star Control 2 (Ur-Quan Masters now, I suppose). Well, I suppose I should just show you as well... Fits with her rather well ;p

So you spent like an hour to say that it'd cost us less than $20?

Line starts here folks, just behind me and go around the corner then around the block try to keep room for passerbyes.

Orcastar

Egophiliac continues to deliver. They should have hired her to do some of those official comics.

Also funny how I hated Pipsqueak in Luna Eclipsed, but really like his design in that comic.

Anyway, some Tara.

rXgtX.jpg

Prade

My Little Pony Season 3 |OT| So... This is Like a Little Girl's Show Right?
My Little Pony Season 3 |OT| Everybody STILL Hates Spike
My Little Pony Season 3 |OT| Depressed? WELCOME TO PONYGAF!

So you spent like an hour to say that it'd cost us less than $20?

Line starts here folks, just behind me and go around the corner then around the block try to keep room for passerbyes.

I said nothing of the sort! I truly don't know the prices... sorry.

That said, line would begin behind Luffy or Xzeon. Silly Owl.

Xzeon

Banned
I think I'll be saving these Tara photos...for research

Ill be in my bunk.

So I plan to put up the S3 thread Saturday morning, so comment on what names you guys like.

MLPS3OT:post Anthro Ponies

also

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Po...y+Little+Pony+Bubbles+Vinyl+Figure-144782.jsp

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Po...tle+Pony+Rainbow+Dash+Vinyl+Figure-144781.jsp

Hot Topic Derpy toy is up for pre-order right now along with Dashie.

better get em quick!

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Season 3 |OT| This Day Has Been Just Perfect

Forgot to say I liked this one a lot. Simple yet effective.

Except I'd probably use "going to be perfect" instead, because it'd sound like it's building hype for each new episode :)

Chuck

Still without luck
Hold up for a min on that changling page,
bro

I hope everyone remembers that official pony comic is coming out. You know, the one with a few different covers...

Anyway, it comes out November 28th. You can preorder on a number of sites. Midtown Comics is one that list a few of the different covers, including the Derpy one and they give discounts too. Which, is good, because the Derpy cover is more than double the price of the book regularly.

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?pl=313&PRID=My+Little+Pony+Friendship_1231790

If you have a local comic shop you can get it there too. This first story arc is 4 issues, but judging by the pre-order numbers, it'll be around for a little while after that I'm sure.

I'd love to have the Rarity cover (since it features the two best ponies), but I snatched up the first online store I could fine (which was linked from this thread). I'm honestly looking forward to this more than the Season 3 premiere.

Hey again! Just wanted to update that we determined some custom figure pricing for PonyGaf.

I am somewhat confident in a price range of $15 to $30, and this includes shipping for everyone in the States and possibly Canada. International may be a little more, depending.

Prices may fluctuate depending on mane styles, the modifications needed, optional accessories, etc. I don't wish to rip anyone off, so this is as low as we can go without breaking into cost of materials and the time spent.

I thank you for your time, and hope you have a nice night.

Edit: Probably will take orders/requests after a week or so, as I selfishly am having two done myself.

For the Changeling topic at hand... (NSFW ish) Oldie, but I liked it.

LuffyZoro

Episode 4 synopsis.

Title: One Bad Apple
Air time: 10:30-11 a.m (Later than usual for both "Too Many Pinkie Pie's and this one) 
The Cutie Mark Crusaders are crushed when Apple Bloom’s cousin, Babs Seed,
rejects their invitation to become a fellow Crusader and instead becomes a bully determined to make their lives miserable.

McNum

Hi! And welcome to this particular part of the herd. I'm McNum. I'm the ponies and X-Com guy. At least that's what I've become over time.

Always nice to see newcomers. Be careful not to do anything rash while you're still a junior member as most junior bans are permanent. Also, we try to keep spoilers about future episodes tagged in this thread. Also for the current episode until at least a day after it has aired. But there'll be a separate Season 3 thread for that soon.

Now, as per tradition we're going to have to ask you about your favorite ponies. In list form, if possible.

Ah, I love Fox in Shadow. I even commissioned him for my OC. And that is just my opinion. I don't really have any problems with any of the mane six.

Here's that commission:

Mane 6 from favorite to least:
1) Rainbow Dash
2) Applejack
3) Pinkie Pie
4)Twilight Sparkle
5)Rarity
6)Fluttershy

I already don't like you!

I am Nobodyspatzy, or 'spatzy as the IRC guys call me. I believe you are 100% wrong having Pinkie Pie that high up. I am the resident Pinkie hater, so take that as you will. Rarity is fine where she is.

Please know, I only dislike you, because it is my nature. I can be pleasant too. Welcome, by the way.

EDIT: Hehe, broken like Scoots! Seriously, I prefer Scootaloo as a non-flying Pegasus.

Well, he was caught in a bad housefire when he was about three. His coat was solid grey before then. All of the white is what grew back after the burns healed. I have a short story I a working on for him, but motivation is a fickle thing. I can link it if you really want me to. I also draw a bit as well, but I don't think I am all that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom