• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

judhudson

I got owned at a local convention...

and even made it onto EQD.

615955_3314399077734_73257300_o.jpg

judhudson

A wild fursuiter appears!

LuffyZoro uses Derpy!

1.jpg

Awww comeon man, dont lump me in that fandom. Mascot suit, it just happens to have fur :p

*No offense to furries or their fandom, I'm okay with it... its just not for me. I just love to costume in general of things I like.

tafer

Awww comeon man, dont lump me in that fandom. Mascot suit, it just happens to have fur :p

*No offense to furries or their fandom, I'm okay with it... its just not for me. I just love to costume in general of things I like.

Wow, you made that stuff?

LuffyZoro

I'm just teasing, I don't really care what you do with that kinda stuff.

judhudson

Wow, you made that stuff?

Yes and no. Had someone make the suit, but had a ton of flaws so it's in the process of getting remade by me and my fam. We already replaced the cutie mark, fixed the hooves (they were horrible), fixed the eyes (they were orange...) and its mane/tail is about to get ripped out and replaced with proper colors/style. Hate that the person I paid to make it just half-assed it and didn't follow any of the source material. At least the body itself is decent with a couple of adjustments. That's the hard part...the base.

http://i.imgur.com/MBQLt.jpg[/IM G][/QUOTE]

Ookay then. Hello to you to. :D

Hey folks, I just drew this the other day, and was wondering if any of you think it is any good.

[url=http://vengance11.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5ivq77][img]http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/297/e/f/charcoal_by_vengance11-d5ivq77.png[/url]

What, really? *ahem* Well then. Yes. Hm...

Lose the cutie mark, make the hair shorter. Kinda spiky. Add some wings. Lose the freckles. Make her orange, with dark pink mane and tail, and purple eyes. Her? yeah make her a female.

:D Threw ya for a loop there didn't I? No, I'm not changing him into Scootaloo. No chicken for you tonight.
emot-commissar.gif

LuffyZoro

What are you using to draw that? Are you drawing it on paper, then taking a picture and filling it in with Photoshop? There's something weird about the style.

I draw it with pencil, and color it with pencil. I've just been using plain old printer paper lately. Then I just use my scanner. It probably looks strange because of the resolution. Also, this isn't my best, in my opinion. This was drawn up for a character sheet in a FoE RP.

I just realized that I f'd up on the shading. Damn. Have to keep that in mind on the next one i do. I'm not really the artsy type. Hell I only started drawing and writing again because of MLP.

judhudson

Here's a question that I'm hoping to find the solution for. For those of you that use Chrome, when you click on images in Quote Tags to view them full size, do they stay full size? It does for me in Firefox, but in Chrome, I have to hold the clicked mouse over the image otherwise it'll resize itself down...

Link Man

Banned
Here's a question that I'm hoping to find the solution for. For those of you that use Chrome, when you click on images in Quote Tags to view them full size, do they stay full size? It does for me in Firefox, but in Chrome, I have to hold the clicked mouse over the image otherwise it'll resize itself down...

Does in Firefox (have to click and drag), never has in Chrome.

Cheerilee

I use

right click > Open image in new tab

LuffyZoro

WOAH NOW NEW BEST EPISODE SPOILERS C'MON GUYS CLICK IT

Episode Title: Magic Duel
Air Date: December 1st 2012
Synopsis: When Trixie returns to Ponyville, she defeats Twilight and banishes her from town.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
WOAH NOW NEW BEST EPISODE SPOILERS C'MON GUYS CLICK IT

Episode Title: Magic Duel
Air Date: December 1st 2012
Synopsis: When Trixie returns to Ponyville, she defeats Twilight and banishes her from town.

Ugh, that's fan pandering if I ever heard it.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
DOTA 2 key for whoever posts what I deem to be the most adorable picture by page end.

edit: No egophiliac, that's just cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom