• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNum

Just throwing out ideas:

My Little Pony FIM Season 3 |OT| Return of the Ponies
My Little Pony FIM Season 3 |OT| Pony up boys!
My Little Pony FIM Season 3 |OT| Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake...
My Little Pony FIM Season 3 |OT| Some kind of epic Pony War
My Little Pony FIM Season 3 |OT| Half the episodes, double the fun!

And now I'm out of ideas...

EDIT: Wait, no I'm not.

My Little Pony FIM Season 3 |OT| Say hello to My Little Pony!

$200

Banned
My Little Pony FiM Season 3 |OT| Look, here, are three seasons of little ponies

My Little Pony FiM Season 3 |OT| Three seasons of winter poneness

My Little Pony FiM Episode 3 |OT|

judhudson

My Little Pony FiM Season 3 |OT| Do you like mmmmmmmm bananas?

Celestia%20troll%20face.jpg

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
My Little Pony FIM Season 3 |OT| Just wait for the spin-off series

or

My Little Pony FIM Season 3 |OT| Now officially in over our heads!

McNum

Looks like Twilight is gonna become an alicorn by the end of the premier.
Hmm? How'd you get that out of the preview? I mean, yeah, the shot with Twilight and the princesses having their cutie marks in the background does seem to hint at something... But Twilight the Alicorn?

By the way, did that preview just show Celestia and Luna using the Elements of Harmony? Horns together, magical rainbow directed at badguy. Seems familiar.

Loona

I usually check the topic for the fun pics - the fandom's productivity is practically more interesting than the show itself - for once i figure I can contribute with something here:

My Little Pony: FIM - Season 3 |OT| Hasbro will not name this |OT|
(lame reference to Hasbro avoiding the name "Derpy" like the plague snice that episode, yet selling the figures with roundabout naming conventions)

My Little Pony: FIM - Season 3 |OT| No background pony left unnamed

My Little Pony: FIM - Season 3 |OT| Our fandom is more productive than your fandom

My Little Pony: FIM - Season 3 |OT| Some watch it for the plot

My Little Pony: FIM - Season 3 |OT| No, we don't watch it for the plot

LuffyZoro

My Little Pony: FIM - Season 3 |OT| What's up with all these ponies?
My Little Pony: FIM - Season 3 |OT| We'll all get banned with Hito gone
My Little Pony: FIM - Season 3 |OT| Don't judge us
and finally
My Little Pony: FIM - Season 3 |OT| LuffyZoro needs to chill with the posting

Orcastar

Hmm? How'd you get that out of the preview? I mean, yeah, the shot with Twilight and the princesses having their cutie marks in the background does seem to hint at something... But Twilight the Alicorn?

By the way, did that preview just show Celestia and Luna using the Elements of Harmony? Horns together, magical rainbow directed at badguy. Seems familiar.

Yeah, the whole sun, moon and stars thing they had going on in that scene, plus Celestia talking about taking her training to the next level. Also, EqD reported on a European licensing expo a while back where Hasbro had a banner that showed Twilight with wings. People obviously assumed that it was a mistake, and sure, Hasbro has messed up stuff like that before, but maybe it was actually clever foreshadowing.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Only 3 1/2 more days for you guys to draw Belle Eve! Anything will do, so don't be self-conscious and please don't let me down! This is not a skill contest, the point is to show off our enthusiasm regarding the show itself and its subculture.

Pixel art qualifies, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom