• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNum

So the Hub sent out a holiday video. It has ponies, and two characters that absolutely should not be in the same room ever.
Pinkie Pie and The Joker, although Pinkie dislikes his... new lyrics.

tumblr_mfb8vzLaTe1qhuiaao1_1280.jpg

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Dudes, I was given a blind bag pony by a friend. A sparkle clear Rarity to be precise. He hates sparkle, the material, not so much the horse.

Anyways, what do I do with it?

Dudes, I was given a blind bag pony by a friend. A sparkle clear Rarity to be precise. He hates sparkle, the material, not so much the horse.

Give it to me? I love blindbag ponies... I'll have to see if I am missing a Rarity though. Was it from the Crystal Empire set?

*image of stupid 1,2,3,4 thing*

Yes, someone else noticed that annoying part of the song. The numbers... they sucked

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I think random counting is one of the elements that you can find in many country music songs that makes the genre sort of unique. I'm sure that's what they were going for. They just overused it and didn't give it a nice melody to go with it.

Cheerilee

Set it up so that it blocks the power LED on your computer monitor (or any other LED that stands out in your workspace but can be safely obstructed), and then wait for your friend to drop by and see it displayed properly and it will make him drool and he'll wish you would give it back to him.

Then you can give it back. Or keep it. Whatever.

I stand by my original statement. Pinkie's song at least has silliness going for it. AJ's was just straight up terrible.
Eh, I liked it as a fun country hoedown, but it c certainly is one of the weaker MLP songs overall (i anticipate the remixes as always). Like the whole episode, it felt like it could've been so much more, but was just okay.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
smack your freind for giving you the worst pony.
You are nonsensical.
Give it to me? I love blindbag ponies... I'll have to see if I am missing a Rarity though. Was it from the Crystal Empire set?
If I was like yourself and just had a bunch, I'd go this route. But this is my only one, and I'm not the one to put things on display without function. Maybe once I've done what I've done I'll give it out.
Set it up so that it blocks the power LED on your computer monitor, et cetera
Good stuff, got the creative juices flowin'

Cheerilee

I accidentally read this one right-to-left after reading the manga above, and concluded that she happily got Mr Smartypants as her present, and then almost immediately cast him aside to look what else was in the box. It seemed like a commentary on consumerism vs the things that really matter. And then the comic ended with a group photo which included Mr Smartypants, just to show that this comic was a joke, and no disrespect to Mr Smartypants was intended.

Then I realized that I read it backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom