• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
And now, unexpectedly, I post art.

mp33e.jpg

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
I must have this!

Glad that turned out to be the Luna one. I was worried that you and Parfait were going to have a Kurk-esque battle-to-the-death over Plushy Trixie.

Actually... that could make for an interesting tie in... Tell you what: how about you two workshop the idea of getting really pissed at each other for some reason, maybe throw some rocks around or practice building diamond cannons, then get back to me. I'll be over here... scheming.

Black-Box

Yeah, this was brought up in the Season 2 topic. I expect it's more likely for Season 3, though.

If they bring back Discord, though, I hope they do it in a fairly imaginative way; to have him break free easily would cheapen how he was defeated in "The Return of Harmony" (even if his defeat there wasn't especially satisfying anyway). However, I love de Lancie's antics (Q was one of my favorite TNG characters), so I'd love to see him back.

somehow I feel if they bring Discord back, that he might be helping the ponies fight a worse enemy.

FillerB

Mostly wishful thinking but maybe Discord isn't coming back.

Maybe it will a history episode á la Hearths Warming Eve in with Celestia/Luna telling how Discord got imprisoned in the first place.

Theonik

Glad that turned out to be the Luna one. I was worried that you and Parfait were going to have a Kurk-esque battle-to-the-death over Plushy Trixie.

Actually... that could make for an interesting tie in... Tell you what: how about you two workshop the idea of getting really pissed at each other for some reason, maybe throw some rocks around or practice building diamond cannons, then get back to me. I'll be over here... scheming.
Why would I want a plushie of that hideous pony trixxie? Makes no sense. Parfait can keep her for all I care!
amidoingitrite

Scirrocco

Rorsach in Equestria? A Ponies/Watchmen crossover.... I never would have thought that Dr manhattan could be that cruel. I Almost have to read this just to see it that it really exists. DO they ever explain what all the red stuff in the snow in antarctica was if it wasn't little bits of rorshach?

Who comes up with this stuff?

::Quietly hides his Ponies in vampire:the requiem fic underneath the bed::

Rorsach in Equestria? A Ponies/Watchmen crossover.... I never would have thought that Dr manhattan could be that cruel. I Almost have to read this just to see it that it really exists. DO they ever explain what all the red stuff in the snow in antarctica was if it wasn't little bits of rorshach?

Who comes up with this stuff?

::Quietly hides his Ponies in vampire:the requiem fic underneath the bed::
It's real. Lemme dig it up...

19008%20-%20Dr._Manhattan%20plot%20Rorschach%20watchmen.png

19009%20-%20apple_bloom%20fluttershy%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash%20Rorschach%20watchmen.png

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Hey guys. I know I've been a grumpy guts lately but I feel as though I owe a little something to you all at Pony GAF for all the recent generosity you've shown me.

I'm fashionably* late to the latest Humble Indie Bundle party and want to get it just for Avadon: The Black Fortress. Here's the line up... First come first served and all that, so send a PM with what you might like.

59HmA.jpg

Ed: I've never purchased a bundle before, what's the best way to do things so I can claim Avadon's Steam key then hand out the rest? Do I order it normally or as a gift?

Narag

Hey guys. I know I've been a grumpy guts lately but I feel as though I owe a little something to you all at Pony GAF for all the recent generosity you've shown me.

I'm fashionably* late to the latest Humble Indie Bundle party and want to get it just for Avadon: The Black Fortress. Here's the line up... First come first served and all that, so send a PM with what you might like.

59HmA.jpg

Ed: I've never purchased a bundle before, what's the best way to do things so I can claim Avadon's Steam key then hand out the rest? Do I order it normally or as a gift?

Humble bundle steam keys come as one key for everything iirc.

n8

Unconfirmed Member

The steam code is attached to the whole bundle, you can't split the games. If you are looking to get a game and give out the rest, you are going to have to purchase 2. Over a dollar if you are also planning to give out steam codes.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
The steam code is attached to the whole bundle, you can't split the games. If you are looking to get a game and give out the rest, you are going to have to purchase 2. Over a dollar if you are also planning to give out steam codes.

I can absolutely spare a dollar for some friends. Last time I checked £5 = $8. There would just be no Swords and Soldiers, sorry.

Was hoping games would have individual codes. People have given out spares in previous bundles.

UPDATE! Just bought it, Swords and Soldiers is a separate key. Send a PM if you want it.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
I can absolutely spare a dollar for some friends. Last time I checked £5 = $8. There would just be no Swords and Soldiers, sorry.

Was hoping games would have individual codes. People have given out spares in previous bundles.

Indie Royale and Indie Galla are two bundle providers off the top of my head that come with a key for each game; as long as it's on steam on the first place.

Narag

UPDATE! Just bought it, Swords and Soldiers is a separate key. Send a PM if you want it.

Yeah I should have clarified the bonus games are usually their own separate key.

Chuck

Still without luck
Narag just banned me in the IRC because I was following the rules of kicking anyone who spoils stuff as we've collectively agreed that it is not allowed.

edit: I've just learned that Narag banned me from the IRC because HE wanted to talk about spoilers, even though it is not allowed in the main chat.

So, banned for no reason other than following the rules and also so they can break the rules and talk about spoilers even though making a new channel for that stuff couldn't be more simple.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Narag just banned me in the IRC because I was following the rules of kicking anyone who spoils stuff as we've collectively agreed that it is not allowed.

edit: I've just learned that Narag banned me from the IRC because HE wanted to talk about spoilers, even though it is not allowed in the main chat.

So, banned for no reason other than following the rules and also so they can break the rules and talk about spoilers even though making a new channel for that stuff couldn't be more simple.

Give it some time and take it easy. There's probably been a misunderstanding. I don't visit IRC anymore but I don't want to see people upset with each other. Send him a quick (nice) PM here?

Xzeon

Banned

dis-gon-b-gud.gif

Chuck

Still without luck
Give it some time and take it easy. There's probably been a misunderstanding. I don't visit IRC anymore but I don't want to see people upset with each other. Send him a quick (nice) PM here?

No, he decided he wanted to talk about spoilers even though it's not allowed in the main chat and then he banned me for doing nothing wrong. Now he says he's not going to un-ban me. Very childish. I expected better of him. I hope he loses his operator privileges if this is what he does when he when he is upset.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
No, he decided he wanted to talk about spoilers even though it's not allowed in the main chat and then he banned me for doing nothing wrong. Now he says he's not going to un-ban me.

I'm sure neither of these are true, and I honestly believe that you should just give things a few hours or a good night's sleep. Better that than sour things between friends, yeah?

And Xzeon please don't encourage more animosity.

Xzeon

Banned
IRC Ponychat is in a civil war right now over what exactly the definition of a "Spoiler" is.

Its gonna be a bloodbath.

I'm sure neither of these are true, and I honestly believe that you should just give things a few hours or a good night's sleep. Better that than sour things between friends, yeah?

idgaf

Chuck

Still without luck

No, they are both true. I can assure you of that.

Xzeon

Banned
Imma go to bed. Just fucking split up IRC Ponychat into Spoiler and No-spoiler groups cuz this shit has been going on for way too long.

Also whoever branded the whole "love and tolerance" thing needs to be slapped. Just cuz we like MLP dont mean we all turned into Gandhi and became a messiah of virtue. So stop rubbing the lame mantra in our faces every time there is a fight like were trying to adhere to some moral high ground and be better than everyone else.

Prade

Straight from the pony's mouth: "Speculation is fine afaik, synopsis is considered a spoiler, preview clip depends on how much of the plot is shows".

Now that we have an outline, use your common sense whenever treading ice on something that hasn't been seen by everyone yet.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Straight from the pony's mouth: "Speculation is fine afaik, synopsis is considered a spoiler, preview clip depends on how much of the plot is shows".

Now that we have an outline, use your common sense whenever treading ice on something that hasn't been seen by everyone yet.

You should have come up with this by using common sense in the first place!!1

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom