• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Actually I just saw fanart of jelly pony as a buff one, nevermind.

Isn't that black pony in the middle on the right the one Myke made for you?

I thought he was light-ish in color, not black?

CHEEZMO™;36259312 said:
You're PonyGAF's creator.

You mean inspiration. I am not liable to anything what PonyGAF does!

if i go down im naming names.

No you won't.

LuffyZoro

Mods: No, no, no. Talk about our friends.

Me: Oh? Okay. Let's see, there's Myke. He's an artist. Good with kareoke. A real brainiac. And then you got Ahoyhoy. Total knockout. Myke seems to think I don't even have a chance with him, but... eh, what does he know? Let's see. There's... there's Ookami, a buff furry who's afraid of people finding out he likes ponies. Hey, what's up with that?

Valid point or not, she's not in charge anymore and people need to let go.

Perhaps, but what if... I don't know, she doesn't mind answering these question? Sure people should not bother her with the same questions over and over again(especially those involving OC's and R34), but its quite possible she is perfectly okay with annoying fans asking her annoying questions. If she really had a problem with it I'm sure she, or possibly someone else who actually knows her, would have said something about it.

Ah.

Well, I wouldn't say it's good news to be losing staff, but she's likely a good choice for a replacement.

I guess it's hard to say for sure since a story editor's work should be completely transparent to the audience, with the only people really being able to appreciate their hard work being other staff who work on the show.

tumblr_m1bf6phrOv1qjqw9ko1_500.png

brian577

Banned
Sort of knew it had to go in that direction, especially after the incident in Shed.mov. Still, I have no idea what the hell Jappleack is doing in that tumbler thing.

I've seen a few people throw around the theory that she is the one who is dead. She died in Apple.mov and everything else has been an hallucination brought on by the revival spell. In one of the more recent tumbler posts the entity (or whatever it is) said: "On October 11th 2011 the Japple found me and I, in turn, discovered her. A pitiable fate for the Japple. A fate that can not be halted or altered. A fate that has already begun. Her world ended on that day" October 11th was the day Apple.mov was posted.

Cheerilee

It's incorrect news. She's replacing Rob Renzetti. Jayson Thiessen is, as far as I know, going nowhere.

IIRC, Jayson said in an interview that he'd like to hand the show off to somebody else and move on to another project after a few years. To keep things fresher, for both himself and the show. But that's the sort of goalpost you keep pushing back, and before you know it you've significantly overshot your planned goal.

LuffyZoro

IIRC, Jayson said in an interview that he'd like to hand the show off to somebody else and move on to another project after a few years. To keep things fresher, for both himself and the show. But that's the sort of goalpost you keep pushing back, and before you know it you've significantly overshot your planned goal.

True, but this was still his first season, so I'm not expecting him to go anywhere yet.

Yeah, this was brought up in the Season 2 topic. I expect it's more likely for Season 3, though.

If they bring back Discord, though, I hope they do it in a fairly imaginative way; to have him break free easily would cheapen how he was defeated in "The Return of Harmony" (even if his defeat there wasn't especially satisfying anyway). However, I love de Lancie's antics (Q was one of my favorite TNG characters), so I'd love to see him back.

I really like her mane!
I was more noticing how small her head is. Reminds me of The Last Unicorn, actually (despite me never watching said film).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom