• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mjzkglDrwi1rpjql1o1_1280.png

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I did this a while ago, but thought I would share for all interested.

Translation of the theme song in Klingon.

wIj mach targ
wIj mach targ
[battle cry]

( wIj mach targ)
jIH tIq ben tlhobta' nuq jup laH taH
( wIj mach targ)
vaj SoH Hoch nobta' quv Daq jIH

tIn may'

law' tIv

'IH tIq

voqmoH 'ej HoS

nob pung

'oH 'oH nap Doch
'ej quv chen 'oH Hoch rInmoH

SoH ghaj wIj mach targ
ta' SoH Sov vetlh SoH 'oH Hoch wIj nIvqu' jup

Subitai

wIj mach targ
wIj mach targ
[battle cry]

( wIj mach targ)
( wIj mach targ)

tIn may'

law' tIv

'IH tIq

voqmoH 'ej HoS

nob pung

'oH 'oH nap Doch

SoH ghaj wIj mach targ
Thank you!

Why hasn't this been done sooner?

Orcastar

Micro-series #2 comic was kind of meh. Too many one liner drops from Rainbow Dash.

I agree. Funny how the long, epic storyarc worked brilliantly in the main comic series but these one-off slice-of-life stories turn out so meh. Also, Equestria apparently has TVs now? At least the art was better than in the Twilight comic.

Impressive and mesmerizing!

wIj mach targ
wIj mach targ
[battle cry]

( wIj mach targ)
( wIj mach targ)

tIn may'

law' tIv

'IH tIq

voqmoH 'ej HoS

nob pung

'oH 'oH nap Doch

SoH ghaj wIj mach targ

Now we need someone dressed like a Klingon to actually sing it.

PaulloDEC

Egophiliac guesses on the Fighting is Magic characters.

https://twitter.com/egophiliac/status/314218259773788160

BFxT16wCEAE6PEu.png

Those are awesome! If the real thing turns out half as good as those, we'll be in for a treat.

I agree. Funny how the long, epic storyarc worked brilliantly in the main comic series but these one-off slice-of-life stories turn out so meh. Also, Equestria apparently has TVs now? At least the art was better than in the Twilight comic.

I haven't bought any of the mini-comics; I guess don't bother? I liked the main one a lot.

PBalfredo

Egophiliac guesses on the Fighting is Magic characters.

https://twitter.com/egophiliac/status/314218259773788160

BFxT16wCEAE6PEu.png

I like that they're taking this opportunity to give each character a unique body type and silhouette to fit them. Much better than palette-swap ponies of the show.

When I first saw the silhouettes, I unimaginatively colored them in my mind the same color of their respective pony. But I'm liking the idea of the Babe The Blue Ox scheme for Not-Applejack.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I like that they're taking this opportunity to give each character a unique body type and silhouette to fit them. Much better than palette-swap ponies of the show.
The downside is that animation sprites were much easier to produce for palette-swap ponies.

Ever wanted to see Ken Levine, the creator of Bioshock, read some MLP x Bioshock fanfiction?

I wonder how many people will end up cancelling their preorder for Bioschock Infinite over this.

Didnt know Ken levine was a fan of the series.
Was that fic written by him for the joke video or is it from an fan fic site.

I knew what was coming with the Celestia/Ryan joke, but I still laughed.
Cant wait to play my already preordered copy of Infinite, im even playing xcom right now thanks to it.

Loona

Luna playing an MVS <3

There's a really depressing lack of SNK crossovers.

So true... especially when characters like Terry, Kyo, Iori and Rock already have ready-to-use cutie marks.

No idea what someone like Geese would use (other than a map of South Town, which would look odd), but the idea of pony Terry bucking pony Geese out the balcony has crossed my mind, though it's not something I think I could draw well.

Kind of meh. Animation and designs were good. Voice acting was mostly good. But the story went well over the forced feels limit and came off as sappy for the sake of sappiness.

Have to agree here. It was nice, but

I found it odd how it shows a flashback of Snowdrop with her mom talking about the sky, and then shows Snowdrop alone like she had somehow died, and then just showed her like nothing was wrong. That kinda irked me. I honestly thought best and most genuine part was the ending withLuna regretting not being able to say goodbye to her.

Also, art
W7l0pOw.jpg

Really nice mashup Buf. Really invigorates the very (IMO) cliche generic Disney style of the original.

Speaking of music, I wanted to post this in the Doctor Who thread, but I didn't want people being all "GAHHH, stop trying shove ponies down our throat PonyGAF" It's a very catchy Doctor Whooves song, but it's lacking actual pony references so it works as a Doctor Who song too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEwDbksZlC0

Whoever makes these things is incredible. If anyone can provide a link, I highly recommend trawling through his/her deviant-art gallery. His/her other work is equally impressive.

They are made by an artist named krowzivitch on deviantart. I want one so badly and her prices are very fair ($60 each) but she rarely opens up commissions and are very limited. Her last batch only allowed 15 buyers and those slots filled up extremely fast.

PaulloDEC

They are made by an artist named krowzivitch on deviantart. I want one so badly and her prices are very fair ($60 each) but she rarely opens up commissions and are very limited. Her last batch only allowed 15 buyers and those slots filled up extremely fast.

Ah, thanks for the name! Link HERE for anyone interested.

But yeah, there isn't much MLP merch that I'd buy, but figures with that level of accuracy are definitely on the list. They're small enough that I could have all six without cluttering the place up!

Also, omg just seen the Gala versions:

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

"Live as one of them, Rainbow Dash, to discover where your strength and your power are needed. Always hold in your heart the pride of your special heritage. They can be great ponies, Rainbow, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my awesomest pony."

akira28

It's interesting, but from watching Rainbow Dash, for the first time ever I can kind of sort of imagine what it's like to have wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom