• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many lovely pony cosplayers. I especially like the girl in the last picture.

269678__safe_fluttershy_photo_cosplay_hug_convention_child_artist-sanora_51407dd57f123be5540000f2_514084caa4c72d64940000dc_51408e03a4c72d6494000200.jpeg

264205__safe_cosplay_snowflake_roid-rage_convention_snowdrop_equestria-la_artist-jamesalpha_artist-mutatingraven_storyboard-artist_51376bb47f123b679e000467.jpg

214810__safe_glasses_cosplay_twist_brony_irl.jpeg.jpeg

267846__safe_twilight-sparkle_human_cosplay_tara-strong.png

Cheerilee

Can someone explain what these Game of Thrones pictures are supposed to be

In Game of Thrones, a popular medieval fantasy epic, a number of noble "Houses" fuck each other up in pretty horrific ways in apparently endless attempts to gain or hang onto power.

Each House has their own colorful banner and logo and group motto.

HBO apparently released some art that shows each House's banner and motto. People seem to have stolen the format and used it for ponies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
In Game of Thrones, a popular medieval fantasy epic, a number of noble "Houses" fuck each other up in pretty horrific ways in apparently endless attempts to gain or hang onto power.

Each House has their own colorful banner and logo and group motto.

HBO apparently released some art that shows each House's banner and motto. People seem to have stolen the format and used it for ponies.

Actually, HBO has a fairly robust house banner maker.

http://www.jointherealm.com/sigil.html

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Is there stuff to use as car accessoires, except for stickers'n stuff?

Yes I just ordered a vinyl sticker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom