• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mane_6_voices_in_japanese_by_tsurukinoki-d624tuc.png

That is AMAZING.

Videoneon

Mane 6 cosplaying as characters that their japanese voice actress previously did.

It seems like everyone not Twilight (Durarara!!!) and Fluttershy (Madoka) are from the same anime...would anyone mind saying which anime it is? The costumes look similar.

Also, if it's your birthday Owlowiscious, happy birthday!

Tenumi

Banned
It seems like everyone not Twilight (Durarara!!!) and Fluttershy (Madoka) are from the same anime...would anyone mind saying which anime it is? The costumes look similar.

Also, if it's your birthday Owlowiscious, happy birthday!

Everyone else is dressed as characters from Tantei Opera Milky Holmes

kunonabi

I'm kind of surprised that everyone thinks the trailer looks better than the last. I thought it was much much worse. The writing and animation both look to be of pretty poor quality and even the voice work seems kind of lazy.

$200

Banned
You might have already seen this on EQD. Someone who has seen the movie took some shots of the ending scene with a shaky cam and posted them on /mlp/.

He doesn't watch pony and his overall impression of the movie was that
it's decent, better than most kids cartoons, but not interesting enough to make him want to go watch FIM

PaulloDEC

I'm kind of surprised that everyone thinks the trailer looks better than the last. I thought it was much much worse. The writing and animation both look to be of pretty poor quality and even the voice work seems kind of lazy.

It looked a little better than the first to me, if only because it had a little more dialogue (which serves to make it appear less vapid IMO). I feel like it's going to be a conflicting experience for a lot of the MLP fan community (myself included), with bits and pieces that they would normally enjoy being soured by the aspects of it they don't like.

Cheerilee

Try putting "what is applejack" in google.

You know that Google watches you while you sleep, and that they tailor their search results for individual people to reflect what they think you want to find based on their observations of you, right?

No two people will necessarily come up with the same search results, and even the same person sometimes won't be able to repeat a search result because additional information has changed Google's opinion of you.

That said, I got...

"what is applejack"
"what is applejack for mac"
"what is applejack's special talent"
"what is apple jacks dogs name"

$200

Banned
You know that Google watches you while you sleep, and that they tailor their search results for individual people to reflect what they think you want to find based on their observations of you, right?

No two people will necessarily come up with the same search results, and even the same person sometimes won't be able to repeat a search result because additional information has changed Google's opinion of you.

That said, I got...

"what is applejack"

Did you even enter it o.0

blamite

That said, I got...

"what is applejack"

referring to this:

ZMITs2N.png

LuffyZoro

That said, I got...

"what is applejack"

Of course, you can click the button to hide personal results.

Didn't take too long, but I worked up the beginning of the MLP theme!

at9Tctq.png

Also, the beginning of Pinkie's Ticket song (Twilight is my Bestest Friend)

0DDJDLl.png

This is pretty handy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom