• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

$200

Banned
Sigh.

109_zps1fe9639e.png

Nice vampire Fluttershy by the way Myke, I would request for a drawing of my oc but I still don't have one.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Comic #8 came out yesterday.

Nice ending to the arc. Little fluffy, but it works. Lots of cameos in this one. People will have fun going through it.

And of course another two Doctor panel in there.

Tom Baker pony needs to be in the show.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
I like that Myke! However, I still notice a disturbing lack of
Scootabot
I haven't started on that one yet because i've been honing my skills in order to be able to do it justice. :)

Oh, and yes, issue #8 of the FiM comic was excellent. I see that some people didn't like it because it basically excused Luna from any guilt on the whole Nightmare Moon affair, but I don't mind.

Orcastar

Comic #8 came out yesterday.

Nice ending to the arc. Little fluffy, but it works. Lots of cameos in this one. People will have fun going through it.

And of course another two Doctor panel in there.

Tom Baker pony needs to be in the show.

Oh, and yes, issue #8 of the FiM comic was excellent. I see that some people didn't like it because it basically excused Luna from any guilt on the whole Nightmare Moon affair, but I don't mind.

I didn't like it.

It felt really rushed and drawn-out at the same time. Nothing much happened, and there was never any real sense of danger. Nightmare Rarity attacks, we get a few fight scenes with background ponies, Rarity doesn't really do anything and then she's beaten the same way as every other villain. There was no real explanation to what the Nightmare force really was or what happened to it. And what's with the moon creatures suddenly being all goody goody once Nightmare Rarity is beaten? The cameos were nice, but overall I found the conclusion to be bland and boring.

Oh well, next month we get moore Cook/Price with a focus on Big Mac and background ponies. Should be interesting.

Myke, draw more burros... or Donkeys.. just not like the show.. I HATE the way Cranky and company look! (Still would love to see "Snowy")

*Ahem* Sorry for that.. probably going to see the Equestria Girls movie tomorrow or Sunday with some people... will let you all know how I felt about it! ;p

Orcastar

Synopsis for issue 11 of the comic series:

Love is in the air as Katie Cook and Andy Price reveal the secret history of Shining Armor and Princess Cadence's love! Before they were royalty, they were two teenagers who had no idea how to talk to each other! Find out how the romance started right here!

Sounds suspiciously like this Tumblr... Anyway, more Cook/Price, yay!

and Micro series #8: Celestia (paging DrForester):

Training the next generation of Canterlot's protectors is no easy feat! When an aging Unicorn teacher begins to lose the respect of her students, Princess Celestia must step in to inspire everypony through her gentle guidance.

Orcastar

Ooh, I want Micro #8. When does it come out?

So far they've released one Micro and one main series comic per month. Micro #4 just came out at the end of May, so if they keep it up, #8 would come out in September.

This month's Micro features Applejack, next month is Pinkie Pie and #7 features the CMC. Here's hoping that #9 features Luna.

BDGAME

Its my impression or the dolls of a side-story B-movie have more details and fidelity than the toys of the main franchise?

And for who don't see, that pic is in Smash thread:

1371256810153.png

A dream that never can't be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom