• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darksol

(*warning, contains Fluttershy's Chickens...*)

*notices your username!!!*

As long as you stay away from any Dark Dragons, you and I shall be fine.

Poor chickens :(

I make no promises concerning dragons. I've been trying to revive Dark Dragon, but this meddling hero of light keeps foiling my plans...

Morgadeth

Did anyone else get that Spaceballs reference in mlp issue 10?

cz0d.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZd_YyFzPD0

Apple Jack is actually my least favourite of the main cast (please don't hurt me!) but I still think she's awesome. I also love Luna. Lyra Heartstrings is my favourite.

It's fine. AJ is almost everyone's least favorite pony. So much so they call her a background pony, which makes AJ a sad, sad pony. But, at least she gets her very own appreciation month. Which reminds me, we need to get appreciatin'!

8UOdDdb.png

kunonabi

applejack has never been my least favorite but she's a solid third for me now that twilight has dropped and fluttershy continues to sort of just stagnate. she might even move to second if pinkie continues to be so wildly inconsistent.

LuffyZoro

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to say something at the top of the page.

This thread is nearly over, so it seems about time to start thinking up names for the next one!

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT3| Everyone's an alicorn
My Little Pony FiM Community |OT3| 4 seasons and a movie
My Little Pony FiM Community |OT3| MORE adventures in the Crystal Empire?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
We have 2,000 posts to go, and it took us 5 months from 2000 pages ago. Even with the new season I bet we have till the new year.

And 2014 is the year of the Horse...

LuffyZoro

We have 2,000 posts to go, and it took us 5 months from 2000 pages ago. Even with the new season I bet we have till the new year.

And 2014 is the year of the Horse...

I think it picked up near the end last time, and I figured 40 pages would take a while, but not too horribly long. Still, if people don't want to yet, they don't have to. I've forsaken my crown.

BDGAME

Yeah, I think we all know there's a lot worse out there than Molestia. Like, a LOT worse. I keep well away from the dark side of the fandom, but I could name probably a dozen based on reputation alone.

Yes, Molestia is funny, make a good humor with a sexuality Celestia. Nothing too dark or creepy.

Reminds me of Raidou Kuzunoha, going by the R on the hat and the chest strap with what might be a demon tube hanging off the side. Maybe combined with that fox from Persona 4? Multiple SMT references are all right in my book.

Ok, I will need a research to find all of it. But thanks.

PaulloDEC

I DVR'd it. Don't know when I'll watch it. Don't even know if I want to watch it.

It sure ain't for everyone, and it leans pretty heavily on the "I was lonely and sad until I discovered MLP" angle. For what it is though, a look into the lives of a small group of fans, I think its pretty good.

If you're more interested in the show itself, you might prefer The Brony Chronicles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2EOfhvvURY

They've only released part 1 so far, but its ridiculously exhaustive and really well made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom