• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acerac

Banned

Oh god that's excellent.

Videoneon

Just submitted this to PonyGaf on DA

That looks AMAZING.

Sombra is another character that a lot of fans seem to really like, though I can't imagine why. I didn't think his design was particularly interesting, and the character itself sure as hell wasn't.

I thought Sombra was useless. No personality, just evil bad guy. Hope he gets left behind. =\

Thought I'd post this here for giggles, but Mighty Number 9, the Mega Man successor on Kickstarter right now, is having a poll for the design of the new heroine, and one if them looks very Pony inspired.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M9calloutthevote

Most people are rooting for E and F, but seeing C winning would be funny (and it actually looks like it would be fun gameplay-wise than just a Roll expy)

I hope for E but F is almost certainly going to win. Apparently Inafune made a comment about the artist for E "cheating" because the sketch came with a bunch of expressions, and I admit the range of expressions I saw was partially what sold me on the character, besides the cool hair and other things.

I hope for E but F is almost certainly going to win. Apparently Inafune made a comment about the artist for E "cheating" because the sketch came with a bunch of expressions, and I admit the range of expressions I saw was partially what sold me on the character, besides the cool hair and other things.

Relevant

IUQgbuL.png

PaulloDEC

But it does suck. The lesson is dumb and the episode is dumb ;p

Monsters. Heartless monsters, the lot of ya.

What? That's clearly the worst song in the whole FIM. Even Daniel Ingram agrees.

Worst =/= Bad. If you give me a bag of mixed candy, I can pick which I think is the worst. Doesn't mean I won't still enjoy eating it, though.

Also, I feel like you guys aren't listening to me.

I know, right? It isn't the strongest song they've ever done, but you get burlesque Pinkie! The most adorable kind of Pinkie!

Monsters. Heartless monsters, the lot of ya.

Worst =/= Bad. If you give me a bag of mixed candy, I can pick which I think is the worst. Doesn't mean I won't still enjoy eating it, though.

Also, I feel like you guys aren't listening to me.

I am listening.. but I don't care. Pinkie was, as usual, and absolute dunderhead in the episode, and drove the Indi-... err, Buffalo, to fight the white expansionist ponies. Thankfully they fought with pies...

and no no I am the bitter burro, and (I am sure I have seen you around, but for the new people here) the PonyGaf's Pinkie-hater. Don't call everyone else here monsters on my count!

BDGAME

I know it is a Pinkie page, but I found that fan-comic that is sooo good, that I need to share with my fellows here in GAF.

It is a perfect mix of MLP with sailor moon. Its start a little weak, but it get a amazing rhythm very fast. Its now my favorite fan comic of MLP. See the first page below:

Other thing that amaze me is the author took only a little more than a month to do a "page" like that. Very impressive.

LuffyZoro

S4 production spoilers

New John DeLancie info:
  • 4-5 episodes so far (meaning we have 1-2 Discord episodes on season 4)
  • A Discord song is on it's way

PaulloDEC

S4 production spoilers

New John DeLancie info:
  • 4-5 episodes so far (meaning we have 1-2 Discord episodes on season 4)
  • A Discord song is on it's way

Works for me.

My body is not ready.

Oh, I'm posting in the pony thread. I GUESS I HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT.

Don't care, show rules.

Welcome!

I'd be excited if Keep Calm and Flutter On hadn't happened.

Yeah, I feel that. Hopefully the situation is salvageable.

It's Pinkie see NEEDS it, or she would have NO teeth!

it isn't that bad...

It's probably on the lowest tier, for me. Fingers crossed the writers can take what "Keep Calm" established and do something solid with it (as "Slice of Life" seems to be planning to do).

Cheerilee

Wow, look at all that wasted toothpaste.

Just to point out, for anyone who wasn't joking and genuinely didn't know... that's not toothpaste, it's pink frosting. Bakers have a tool which is basically a lot like a big toothpaste tube, except that it's refillable, and they squeeze it (again like a toothpaste tube) to create a flow of frosting that can be controlled to make designs on the cake.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So, apparently they are doing comics that adapt show episodes, and the first one is out and it finalized a long talked about show debate.

q5r8J0H.jpg

Just to point out, for anyone who wasn't joking and genuinely didn't know... that's not toothpaste, it's pink frosting. Bakers have a tool which is basically a lot like a big toothpaste tube, except that it's refillable, and they squeeze it (again like a toothpaste tube) to create a flow of frosting that can be controlled to make designs on the cake.
I know.. I see it all the time.. But inkie needs toothpaste.. otherwise, the balance etc.

(either that or she no longer has natural teeth)

I don't know about anyone else, but to me these seem like an incredibly lazy cash-in.
They are..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom