• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Community was split in two. The Gaming side, where all the old gaming OTs and gaming communities live, and the Off-Topic side, where PonyGAF, PoliGAF, SportsGAF etc live.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
CHEEZMO™;36468491 said:
This is seriously the worst thing I have ever seen ever anywhere ever.

Yes.

Now what is this double Community thing? It's sure looking strange on the main page.

It's time for the PonyGAF wall of shame!!
fMRw7.png

Theonik

little early for that, no?
Probably. The reason why you make a wall of shame after the thread has died is that it doesn't move. Or is Maz implying the thread is dead?

^ how do you get this table?
Go to the thread list and click the number of posts.
Eh you're probably right. Just felt like showing how much xzeon's posted since he became a gaffer.
It's kind of like that episode of South Park where the internet is down and things tend to... Concentrate when one can only lurk.

blamite

That comic... yeah, no. That's worse than the people who shop ponies into real life as pets or whatever.

This new Community thing is weird. I liked everythign better before, but I use subscriptions for most threads so whatever.

judhudson

I kind of like the split community, but also hate it. But it does feel like PonyGAF is now a little bit more active.

And yay, not on the list of shame! :D

Inferior Mega Blocks are inferior.

Troll is very obvious troll =p [rant]

Megabloks is getting both the Starcraft and WoW licenses, as well as Mattel lines (Barbie and Hot Wheels) for the latter parts of the year. AS WELL as better quality than the stupid LEGO Chinese made series (check the boxes, some are now being made there...and with BAD quality). This is due to, none other than Microsoft giving them the license they have now. (2 billion investment in molding machines and production etc.)

The myth that they are inferior is a horrid lie, spread by people like yourself, and others, trapped within the LEGO mindset!

Don't let the LEGO 'Empire' lie to you! Even Hasbro's Kreo blocks are better in some ways =p (Note, I use all blocks, as long as A) Quality is good, and B) No extra taxes, like LEGO does, I hate being charged 5 or 10 bucks extra because it's a Disney or Marvel line...

(and this is WHY I don't post in that LEGO thread...fanboys, ugh!)

[/rant over]

Anyways, not even at the bottom of that list?!? =(

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still in the list? That actually kinda surprises me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom