• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
A transparent issue from ahoyhoy can't stop jokes.
UGXLo.gif

That was fun to relearn.

Danke berry muchu, you spleniforous sunvabitch

qu0Ty.gif

akira28

This was the thread that wasn't spoiler-free wasn't it? The TV thread would have marked spoilers and this thread, since it was about general pony wouldn't bother with all of that.

Wasn't that how we did it in OT1?

McNum

This was the thread that wasn't spoiler-free wasn't it? The TV thread would have marked spoilers and this thread, since it was about general pony wouldn't bother with all of that.

Wasn't that how we did it in OT1?
No, this is the pony community thread, where we post about all things pony and pony community related, except the show as it it currently running. This includes fan creations, music, art and stories, the toys, and just generally talking about vaguely pony related stuff. The season 2 thread on OT is about the show. Past, current, and future episodes of season 2.

Now, we do talk about past episodes here, too, but part of the the idea of the split is to keep the community thread spoiler-light or free about upcoming episodes. This does mean that the season 2 thread is basically all in with spoilers and you don't need to mark anything that has been revealed to the public already, like previews, summaries and, of course, currently airing episodes.

But if a preview shows a really big plot twists, it's perhaps good form to at least warn about it before posting it.

Of course, then the Hub does this whole (season finale spoiler)
My Little Pony Royal Wedding
thing that's both community and future episodes at the same time. It gets a little complicated, but I'd think that should go in the OT thread, too, as it is spoilery about the season finale.

First up: Rainb-ODST!

Confronting the Covies:

Launching up and...

Dealt with... (getting thanks from the custom medic and brother's Sig Fig)

------------------------------

Rarity with her jewels:

Cutie mark:

-------------------------------

Applejack (not, one of the apples did disappear...=/)

FUCK YOU! I can eat this Fucking apple!

See?

-------------------------------

Yeah couldn't come up with any puns for AJ and Rarity...any suggestions? Coming soon: Flutter-Fry and Twilight-Spartan.

Oh, and I need a yay or nay if we should do Spike as a Grunt. =p

judhudson

Holy cow, WeLoveFine delivers. Guess this is why its so expensive, cause you're technically paying for the extra stuff XD

Anyhow ordering my three shirts, I also got a blind bag mini (yet to open it), a Derpy Poster (gotta find a place to hang it), WeLoveFine Steampunk Fluttershy sticker (hnnnngggg, is it weatherproof by any chance?), DJ Pony paper foldout, and a huge RD bag...(awesome) until I flipped it over and Hello Kitty was on the other side (picard-wtf-is-this-shit.gif)

Looking forward to placing a future order. Just wished the shirts weren't $25 a pop (they have promo codes that help though)

6879345632_25a9706673_z.jpg

LuffyZoro

Holy cow, WeLoveFine delivers. Guess this is why its so expensive, cause you're technically paying for the extra stuff XD

Anyhow ordering my three shirts, I also got a blind bag mini (yet to open it), a Derpy Poster (gotta find a place to hang it), WeLoveFine Steampunk Fluttershy sticker (hnnnngggg, is it weatherproof by any chance?), DJ Pony paper foldout, and a huge RD bag...(awesome) until I flipped it over and Hello Kitty was on the other side (picard-wtf-is-this-shit.gif)

Looking forward to placing a future order. Just wished the shirts weren't $25 a pop (they have promo codes that help though)

6879345632_25a9706673_z.jpg

Yeah, WLF can send ridiculous amounts of swag with your order. It's just too bad they cost so much.

akira28

No, this is the pony community thread, where we post about all things pony and pony community related, except the show as it it currently running. This includes fan creations, music, art and stories, the toys, and just generally talking about vaguely pony related stuff. The season 2 thread on OT is about the show. Past, current, and future episodes of season 2.

Well yeah I know this is the general pony-lifestyle thread and the other one is the TV show thread but what I mean is, for example, a new episode occurs. In this thread we could discuss the episode and themes from the episode, and show gifs and pics related to the show, without worry about those who haven't yet seen that episode. And we wouldn't bother with spoilers, while the TV thread would either spoiler anything related to that current and any future episodes, and would spoiler anything posted. I thought that's how it was done.

that sailor scout looking girl should be Sailor Moon then it would be perfect.
That's Sailor Jupiter, Makoto Kino. The down to earth girl that's more physical than the rest of the group.

With Rainbow Dash is Ariel, the daring and adventurous girl who was a rebel.

With Rarity is the White Ranger, who went through several fashion wardrobe changes, from green to white, to tiger white, then to red. He also plays a flute.

Xzeon

Banned
That's Sailor Jupiter, Makoto Kino. The down to earth girl that's more physical than the rest of the group.

With Rainbow Dash is Ariel, the daring and adventurous girl who was a rebel.

With Rarity is the White Ranger, who went through several fashion wardrobe changes, from green to white, to tiger white, then to red. He also plays a flute.

Shoulda known it was Jupiter cuz of the hair, but i didnt realize cuz i didnt see any green on her.

lol, dont even school me on Power Rangers boy, Tommy Oliver was the Green Mighty Morphin Ranger and then went on to be the White Mighty Morphin Ranger, he was also briefly the White Ninja Ranger in the MMPR movie, then in season 4 when it became Zeo he became the Red Zeo Ranger, after that he became the Red Turbo Ranger for a short time before handing off the power to someone else. Then years later in Dino Thunder he taught at a high school as a science teacher and took on the role of the leader for three of his students who became Rangers as the Black Dino Ranger.

So I don't get it, are we in some kind of hidden forum away from community or what? I mean we're still here, and that's all well and good, but an explanation would be kind of nice.

I'm just worried if the redirect is eventually buried where can I find the topic, if I'm not subscribed and/or logged in.

Orcastar

DUDE WHAT

http://www.toywiz.com/mylittlepony.html

This site is selling the McDonalds Happy Meal toys! And like literally every single G4 pony toy ever made.

They got those crystal pony key chains even!

GET EXCITE HYPE HYPE HYPE
Pff, those keychains have been in stores here for half a year or so.

Also, $30 for a mane 6 blindbag set? Really? And why are Dash and Fluttershy more expensive than the rest of the mane 6?

And they don't even have all the fashion style ponies. This site sucks.

Xzeon

Banned
Pff, those keychains have been in stores here for half a year or so.

Also, $30 for a mane 6 blindbag set? Really? And why are Dash and Fluttershy more expensive than the rest of the mane 6?

And they don't even have all the fashion style ponies. This site sucks.

What other site is selling the Happy Meal toys? This is the only one I know of.

I havent seen those keychains in my area at all ever.

trotting_juicebox_twilight_by_stormsclouds-d4u5pw6.svg

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
I, for one, am excited about this new situation. It significantly decreases the chances of thread derailment by trolls and all but ensures our constant presence in the first page of the thread list.

kunonabi

McDonald's has no Rarity figures. I've been to like 3 and all they seem to have is Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. Did they just not ship that many Raritys or she is more popular than I think she is?

judhudson

McDonald's has no Rarity figures. I've been to like 3 and all they seem to have is Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. Did they just not ship that many Raritys or she is more popular than I think she is?

She was packaged with Pinkie Pie (if I am not mistaken), and it was pretty easy for me to get multiples of her. Sounds like to me they gave them away already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom