• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been meaning to post this, but after a couple vague references, it seems Hasbro-approved Doctor Whooves shirts are on We Love Fine. And by that I mean there's no doubt of a Doctor Who connection.

iHBzQ.jpg

I say this because in the early days of the fandom, There was a fan who made Doctor Whooves themed shoes and the BBC shut him down. When I see these shirts, I wonder if BBC approves or if they even know?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I use that in another IRC chat room. It's not compatible with all IRC clients. I'd recommend against it and just stick to what was implemented recently.
The programs it doesn't work with also happen to be inferior IRC clients in general. The proper solution is to stop using them.

judhudson

So my friend made this gem. I love it. Bidded on it, but I'm pretty much already broke from buying a set of the mane 6 from her (which I should be picking up this weekend and I'll post pics when I get them!)

Bwhaaaalgh! Crackle is best dragon.

I wouldn't know the first thing about styling any doll's hair, frankly. Given my receding hairline, I have enough trouble taking care of my own.

shaowebb

Finally saw those blind bags you guys have mentioned at Toys R Us today and I picked up 4 for me and my wife.

Results?

Applejack
Pinkie Pie
Rarity
Lily Blossom

3 of the Mane 6 and a Derpy Hooves recolor? Aw yeah.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Soo, who's going to send five welovefine shirts my way? It's only 185$!

:/

Cheerilee

1___5
__3___7
2___6
__4

1- Pinkie-Rarity
2- Rarity-Rarity
3- Twilight-Rarity
4- Fluttershy-Rarity
5- Rainbow Dash-Rarity
6- Applejack-Rarity
7- Celestia-Rarity

Makes perfect sense!

What does the GOAT of Power Rangers, Makoto Kino and Ariel have in common with MLP?

I don't know. I'm asking y'all.
Well, Jupiter's element is wood, and Applejack beats wood all day.

Ariel is a fish, and... you know.

I don't know enough about Tommy to come up with a strange Rarity connection.
Edit: If he were Green we could do a dragon-Spike connection, but he's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom