• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time for the PonyGAF wall of shame!!
fMRw7.png

Wow, didn't think I'd make the list....is that good or bad. ;P

Xzeon

Banned
It's time for the PonyGAF wall of shame!!
fMRw7.png

I am king in here, Gfex has been over thrown.

Oh my god hahahahahha this is sad on multiple levels.

Add up the post counts for the other 3 threads too!

Way back in the day...

Holy fuck this dudes channel is just all sexy pony pillows.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PonyPillows?feature=watch

Were catching up to the Sonic fandom at light speed gentlemen!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh god they're approaching this level?

otaku-pillow-orgy.jpg

Troll is very obvious troll =p [rant]

Megabloks is getting both the Starcraft and WoW licenses, as well as Mattel lines (Barbie and Hot Wheels) for the latter parts of the year. AS WELL as better quality than the stupid LEGO Chinese made series (check the boxes, some are now being made there...and with BAD quality). This is due to, none other than Microsoft giving them the license they have now. (2 billion investment in molding machines and production etc.)

The myth that they are inferior is a horrid lie, spread by people like yourself, and others, trapped within the LEGO mindset!

Don't let the LEGO 'Empire' lie to you! Even Hasbro's Kreo blocks are better in some ways =p (Note, I use all blocks, as long as A) Quality is good, and B) No extra taxes, like LEGO does, I hate being charged 5 or 10 bucks extra because it's a Disney or Marvel line...

(and this is WHY I don't post in that LEGO thread...fanboys, ugh!)

[/rant over]

Anyways, not even at the bottom of that list?!? =(

Dohohoho keep believing yourself that :p

LuffyZoro

You'd better start hitting those books before I extend your ban for so long you'll be begging for scraps of pony in the anime-IRC.

Silly, I don't hit the books, I just read them.

Funnily enough, work goes much faster when I'm not chatting with you guys.

Cheerilee

So, you guys know how in order to make the original GI Joe and Transformers and My Little Pony cartoons, Hasbro got Griffin-Bacal (their ad agency) to create Sunbow, who hired Marvel to make the show, and they in turn outsourced the animation to Toei?

Well, I just noticed that Marvel was (at the time) owned by Cadence Industries.

IVe3g.jpg

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
So, you guys know how in order to make the original GI Joe and Transformers and My Little Pony cartoons, Hasbro got Griffin-Bacal (their ad agency) to create Sunbow, who hired Marvel to make the show, and they in turn outsourced the animation to Toei?

Well, I just noticed that Marvel was (at the time) owned by Cadence Industries.

IVe3g.jpg

tumblr_m0y2er4VfJ1qztjn5o1_500.png

We're through the looking glass here people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom