• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuffyZoro

417132_149326611857298_100003398812223_182467_555165391_n.jpg

These. I want these.

McNum

Just how many of you have never seen a real pony? And I'm talking the animal itself, not the plastic toys. I'm a country kid, I've seen all kinds of country critters, but it's easy to forget that a lot of people haven't.

Ponies in general have a coat of short hairs all over, except for the mane and tail, of course. This does vary from race to race, some ponies are suited for colder temperatures have have a thicker coat, and some are better suited for warm conditions and have a very thin coat. So that the bright colors were a coat of hair on the cartoon ponies doesn't surprise me. It's, apart from the colors, how it works on real ponies, too. And we know from Rarity's Art of the Dress that they do know equine anatomy.

That or they could just be made of plastic, like the toys.

There is also the possibility that it's just the classic cartoon gag of showing injury as if it clean shaved off some fur or feathers on a talking animal. Daffy Duck is a master of this kind of injury. That and there's the possibility that I'm taking this way too seriously. Especially considering the date.

So, as a distraction, and a nice little April's Fools from the guys at Grimoire Assembly Forge: John Dudebro got a makeover!

Xzeon

Banned
Just how many of you have never seen a real pony? And I'm talking the animal itself, not the plastic toys. I'm a country kid, I've seen all kinds of country critters, but it's easy to forget that a lot of people haven't.

Ponies in general have a coat of short hairs all over, except for the mane and tail, of course. This does vary from race to race, some ponies are suited for colder temperatures have have a thicker coat, and some are better suited for warm conditions and have a very thin coat. So that the bright colors were a coat of hair on the cartoon ponies doesn't surprise me. It's, apart from the colors, how it works on real ponies, too. And we know from Rarity's Art of the Dress that they do know equine anatomy.

That or they could just be made of plastic, like the toys.

There is also the possibility that it's just the classic cartoon gag of showing injury as if it clean shaved off some fur or feathers on a talking animal. Daffy Duck is a master of this kind of injury. That and there's the possibility that I'm taking this way too seriously. Especially considering the date.

So, as a distraction, and a nice little April's Fools from the guys at Grimoire Assembly Forge: John Dudebro got a makeover!

Just put them back in the skin tight ninja suits... mmmmmmmmmmm yes.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Just how many of you have never seen a real pony?

That's what I'm asking myself, too oO I've seen, fed and cleaned up the stables of quite some horses, so don't you guys dare to tell me about naked skin ponies :D

The hell is the difference between a "hair coat" and "fur" in american english? In german, there's just one word, as it should be :/

Xzeon

Banned
That's what I'm asking myself, too oO I've seen, fed and cleaned up the stables of quite some horses, so don't you guys dare to tell me about naked skin ponies :D

The hell is the difference between a "hair coat" and "fur" in american english? In german, there's just one word, as it should be :/

Fur to me is like more fluffy and soft like a rabbits fur where as hair is like what humans and horses have.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Fur to me is like more fluffy and soft like a rabbits fur where as hair is like what humans and horses have.

What? Human hair is nothing like horse fur oO If anything, go "Dog" (short-haired one, obviously) or "rabbit", or even "rat". (yes, I had all of those, too). Horse hair is totally fluffy, it's just short.

You guys are cruel. I broke out my 3DS (quickest thing to bring Netflix up on), checked, and can confirm that this is
a complete and utter fab
ulous development. Please put Season 2 in the correct order, I want some vindication...
Honestly, how could you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom