• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

tumblr_inline_n1f3htkxXg1rlvqx4.gif

Easy joke but I love it all the same.

For those of you who play the CCG:

DpZNgac.jpg

Can't wait to build a Luna deck!!

I still need to buy a deck to start out with.
The impressions in here were so positive I don't know why I haven't yet.

Cheerilee

How are the comics not canon?

They're an outside effort made by people with no link to the main canon (which they're based on), and some of their work has already been shot down by the main canon?

They're only canon if you accept the Lucas-created mental gymnastics of infinite canon.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
They're an outside effort made by people with no link to the main canon (which they're based on), and some of their work has already been shot down by the main canon?

They're only canon if you accept the Lucas-created mental gymnastics of infinite canon.
If by "no link to the main canon" you mean that the comic writers have access to future scripts and write the comics to fit with the show.

$200

Banned
If by "no link to the main canon" you mean that the comic writers have access to future scripts and write the comics to fit with the show.

One example being Twilight's mom was shown to be the author of Daring Do, which was released not long before the season 4 Daring Do episode. At the time they worked on the comic the episode was definitely already done.

Cheerilee

In unrelated news, I've been catching up on Littlest Pet Shop, and the show continues to be "not good" (maybe even worse than S1), but the Biskit Twins continue to be awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djPLFOUX53g

^ Best thing in a dozen episodes, easily.

And... then the Biskit Twins go and be even more awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYSAH4w82HU

I approve of their bid for world domination. If anything, the LPS world is not worthy of their rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom