• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psxphile

583408.png

レインボーダッシュ is best pony.

This is my wake-up call. Time to get caught up again.

It goes something like:

"I turned on the TV before going to school and there was this cartoon on..."

\'I'm Rainbow Dash!'/

"I ended up watching the whole episode! It made me late for school! (Why air a kid's show this late, won't they be late for school too?!)"

(The voice actress for the watamote girl is the same for Rainbow Dash in the Japanese dub)

UberTag

Hey Myke... any thoughts to drawing up a WeLoveFine shirt featuring Maud Pie for their contest?

I've voted for your entries but you haven't made a breakthrough yet and seeing how I don't seen any Maud Pie shirts on that site and her blossoming popularity, she may be your ticket in.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Hey Myke... any thoughts to drawing up a WeLoveFine shirt featuring Maud Pie for their contest?

I've voted for your entries but you haven't made a breakthrough yet and seeing how I don't seen any Maud Pie shirts on that site and her blossoming popularity, she may be your ticket in.
That's a great idea, I'll be sure to cook something up, but it would be easier (and probably better) with your suggestions. Any ideas?

Pony pose challenge #15: Berry Punch

IqUWcKb.png

Darksol

Asked this in the other thread too, but not sure if everyone goes to both so I'll ask it here too. Looking into getting a Maud Pie tattoo. Nothing massive (probably 4-5 inches long or so). Currently looking through screen caps from the episode as well as some random art. Anyone have any image suggestions?

Asked this in the other thread too, but not sure if everyone goes to both so I'll ask it here too. Looking into getting a Maud Pie tattoo. Nothing massive (probably 4-5 inches long or so). Currently looking through screen caps from the episode as well as some random art. Anyone have any image suggestions?

Suggestion:

don't

$200

Banned
Saw a hot humanized lyra on kym earlier. Checked the source....mykegreywolf

Wut.

Why didn't you mention it here I thought it's clearly your best work :|

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Saw a hot humanized lyra on kym earlier. Checked the source....mykegreywolf

Wut.

Why didn't you mention it here I thought it's clearly your best work :|
I made it on a 30 minute challenge last night! It has barely had time to cool down... not that it will make her any less hot.

Here's the dA link

Regardless, thank you for the compliment, I'm glad you liked it. :)

Meanwhile:

Pony pose challenge #18: Big Macintosh

AtEyR0u.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom