• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuffyZoro

You guys are cruel. I broke out my 3DS (quickest thing to bring Netflix up on), checked, and can confirm that this is
a complete and utter fab
ulous development. Please put Season 2 in the correct order, I want some vindication...
Honestly, how could you?

Why are you so set on the development order being the correct one? It's not like they aren't all basically worked on at once anyway.

Why are you so set on the development order being the correct one? It's not like they aren't all basically worked on at once anyway.
It mostly goes back to a long, heated argument on TVTropes on which order to go by, really. I figured the creator's word is more canon than anything else, so that's the side of the argument I fell under.

But, the argument didn't really go too well, I guess you could say. While Hasbro still used that numbering on their site and promotional materials, they don't leave much evidence to go by; iTunes changed the numbering after the fact (I'd much rather they'd just uploaded one or the other and stuck with it instead of twisting the knife like that); Shout! refuses to do boxsets or even ordered DVDs to help clarify; and the Hub tends to skip reairing the holiday episodes altogether (including "Luna Eclipsed", I've noticed, which seems odd since that was voted the most-popular episode in that poll they held). I'm generally too shy to go around correcting people without sufficient evidence, too, so there's also that. So... I'm still a bit bitter about the whole thing. Sorry...

The show's still enjoyable despite such minor things, though, and really, if this is the worst possible thing I can think of, then the overall show's doing a bang-up job. Season Two's arguably better than Season One, anyway, with more consistently good CMC episodes, lots of continuity callbacks, the short-lived Derpy shout-out, John de Lancie basically reprising one of my favorite TNG characters, etc.

Oddly, Derpy's voice change didn't bother me that much - as cute as Tabitha's butch voice was, I thought the new voice fit better, even if the acting was a bit phoned-in. Speaking of:

I'm assuming Last Roundup is the altered one?
It's only Season One, but I'm going to assume when Season Two comes up that it will be. It doesn't really seem like the sort of thing Hasbro would just back down from after committing the time and money to make the change in the first place.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
EnzYD.jpg

Hasbro needs to get into the Plushie market.

Theonik

That's what I'm asking myself, too oO I've seen, fed and cleaned up the stables of quite some horses, so don't you guys dare to tell me about naked skin ponies. The hell is the difference between a "hair coat" and "fur" in american english? In german, there's just one word, as it should be :/
I used to do horse riding lessons and a friend of mine owns horses as well. Do people honestly believe ponies are hairless or something? Surprising if so. As for the distinction between fur and hair coats, fur is more like the coat you'd find on a fox whereas a horses coat is different and is not really described as fur.

NSFW/L/H:
Code:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gf6_26VIKVsnwP2q6XUCRmmbWdB8rai6B0D41H5BgA4/edit?pli=1

Counter: I still think THIS fiction is worse (Warning, Fluttershy!)
Code:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10avwXZHbRmNMtItnUZfG4xgpYLA_gGVP6DJrCt_7LoE/mobilebasic?pli=1&hl=en_US

Yes, Hasbro SHOULD make official plushies, because everyone I want ends up being very pricey..=(

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
is that guy really tall or everyone there short? he's on his hands and knees, right?

hands and feet, the front "underarms" are an extension he seems to grab with his fists. His head is in the collar thingie.

judhudson

Hey gais.

gGc18.gif

wat

As scary as this is, I gotta give props to the dude for being in that position as well as...well actually creating/making it.

No way in hell would I have the guts to do that.

Also. Horses have hair, not fur....although it's pretty common for people to get that mixed up. Just got thru clipping/shaving the winter coat off of our draft mule last week.

EnzYD.jpg

Hasbro needs to get into the Plushie market.

Is that one of WhiteDove Creations' plushies? Her works are amazing but at US$400+, I simply cannot afford one especially since I'm losing my job!

Though, I'd rather support her kind hoof stitching than some slave factory made ponies.

Xzeon

Banned
NSFW/L/H:
Code:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gf6_26VIKVsnwP2q6XUCRmmbWdB8rai6B0D41H5BgA4/edit?pli=1

Sees name of the author, clicks out of tab.

CHEEZMO™;36554673 said:
I'd gladly put my head in her mouth.

Youd have to cut a hole first, since it is just a normal pillow.

Hey gais.

gGc18.gif

wat

FUCK Tara is hot.

Sonic + Haruhi.

Yes, this is posted in the right topic.

I dont get it!!!!!!!!!!!! but the animation is cool.

So, a while ago, I was bored, and drew this.

MEpyG.png

Today my friend sends me this:

It is awesome. <3

That is really cool.

Facebook-Like-Button-big.jpg

Foal; all romps in clopfic land should start with a hearty breakfast.
warning, vore:
Code:
http://explicit.ponyfictionarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=548&warning=9

I recall reading this once upon a time...very well. I have no others...YOU WIN THIS TIME PANDAMAN!

(but seriously, vore? ugh, such a 'one-time' thing...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom