• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
NwyAL.gif

Nah, it's for me and two other guys, hence the size differences :>

Five of them are mine! MINE!

SWAG!

Fashion is clearly your passion, good sir.

I just worry about the rest of your wardrobe feeling neglected.

Orcastar

I have to record this for future generations, I don't care if you don't get it.

[21:43] <Orcastar> Bedtime, good night.
[21:43] <@BannedFish> night ]
[21:43] <@BannedFish> orca
[21:44] <@bufbaf> nichty orca
[21:44] <@LuffyZoro|Dustforce> good night orca
[21:44] <Theonik> Goodnight Orca
[21:44] <@LuffyZoro|Dustforce> YES
[21:44] <@bufbaf> wow
[21:44] <@BannedFish> high five!
[21:44] <Theonik> Woo-hoo
[21:44] <@bufbaf> i bet his internet just derped
[21:44] <@BannedFish> :D
[21:44] * @LuffyZoro|Dustforce chestbumps fish
[21:44] <@bufbaf> okay now it's getting scary
[21:44] <@BannedFish> Celebrate good times, c'mon!
[21:44] <@BannedFish> Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo!
[21:44] <@bufbaf> o.o
[21:44] <@LuffyZoro|Dustforce> what is happening
[21:44] <@bufbaf> he's still here
[21:45] <@bufbaf> oh god what is this
[21:45] <@bufbaf> should i maybe just kick him?
[21:45] <@BannedFish> I'm scared.
[21:45] * Orcastar (Orcastar@as41-140.tontut.fi) has left #ponyGAF
[21:45] <@bufbaf> phew
[21:45] <@LuffyZoro|Dustforce> whew
[21:45] <@BannedFish> phew
[21:45] <Theonik> I feel like a trained dog, after several failures we have become so efficient at saying goodnight at him that all of us just jumped there
[21:45] <@BannedFish> that was an emotional rollercoaster

:)
I'm sure I have no idea why me wishing good night in the chat should elicit such reactions.

No idea whatsoever!

Theonik

Older gens had more stuff on their cutie mark regions. Isn't it a law somewhere that more is better so the older gens should technically be considered superior?

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Speaking of shirts, look what I got today! =D

P1080446.jpg
Thank you so much for this. :)

Meanwhile, my glacial-pace quest to depict as many ponyGAFfer OC's as I possibly can continues. Two new entries on this day:

LuffyZoro said:
Jackie said:

These were almost totally made in Paint Tool SAI (which I acquired recently - it's a great choice for training artists due to the amazing delayed brush stroke stabilizer) - and I tried to use some new (to me) techniques, such as hard shading and contour-less objects.

judhudson

Wish I had an OC pony. I wouldn't even know how to draw though (hoping when I get an iPad, I can doodle on that). Nice job, Myke.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Myke's modesty in materializing masterpieces is matched mostly by his meticulous modifications.

Also alliteration.

I'm sure this shit was brought up here before, but I was browsing what's new on Netflix and saw 26 episodes of My Little Pony and I was all "Oh shit, they got MLP on Netflix?" and my girlfriend was all "Oh, the 80s show?" and I'm all like "Nah, the new, good one" and she gave me a o_0 and asked "How do you know it's good?" and I'm all "Because I've seen pretty much all of them" and she was all "I don't even know what to say to that."

It was pretty awesome.

$200

Banned
Speaking of cider, anyone who knows me in real life would know that I'm a strictly anti-alcohol person. Today however I actually went into a wine shop (for the first time) and bought this:

DSC01110.jpg

They weren't kidding when they said ponies drive you to drink..

Ciders are alcoholic in most countries for those who don't know.

Xzeon

Banned
I love the plot. No shame in my game. There are some plots I prefer over others. That's the man I am.

Mans got rhymes too.

Thank you so much for this. :)

Meanwhile, my glacial-pace quest to depict as many ponyGAFfer OC's as I possibly can continues. Two new entries on this day:

These were almost totally made in Paint Tool SAI (which I acquired recently - it's a great choice for training artists due to the amazing delayed brush stroke stabilizer) - and I tried to use some new (to me) techniques, such as hard shading and contour-less objects.

They both look amazing.

Wish I had an OC pony. I wouldn't even know how to draw though (hoping when I get an iPad, I can doodle on that). Nice job, Myke.

Pony creator on DeviantART.

http://fav.me/d47efz4

Pony creator on Facebook.

http://apps.facebook.com/ponymaker/?fb_source=bookmark_apps&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_bmpos=4_0

Speaking of cider, anyone who knows me in real life would know that I'm a strictly anti-alcohol person. Today however I actually went into a wine shop (for the first time) and bought this:

DSC01110.jpg

Berry Punch is proud.

DSC01110.jpg

I'm the same way. Having no sense of smell really dulls my taste buds, and I just can't stand the taste of any alcohol. And then I tried some real cider while in New Zealand and I've been hooked. Hell I like a lot of their fruity alcoholic drinks there. It's too bad where I live, the only place to really have Cider that I've seen is Hornsby's and they're awful.

Hey, you don't have to be able to draw in order to have an OC pony. Just regularly come by the IRC, you'll get one eventually.

Argh! So THAT'S it, huh? Although I still have absolutely no idea what mine would look like.

Xzeon

Banned
Throw them hooves up.

Metal My Little Pony Cover

This guy is incredible in all his covers. Can't believe how good this one is.

DJ PWN-3 Needs to mix this.

This guys is really awesome, YO PWN 3 DROP THE BASS ON THIS SHIZZZZZZZ.

Argh! So THAT'S it, huh? Although I still have absolutely no idea what mine would look like.

JUST GO MAKE ONE

Pony creator on DeviantART.

http://fav.me/d47efz4

Pony creator on Facebook.

http://apps.facebook.com/ponymaker/?...0&fb_bmpos=4_0

Xzeon

Banned
I will have to give these a try XD

Cheers

They both got different stuff so try em out!

The facebook one def has more creative things to decorate your pony with like flower wings and a Gundam-ish looking helmet.

Just mess around with em both, have fun.

Make sure to screen cap your ponies and then save them as a .jpg in ms paint so you have them forever and so others can use em as a reference if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom