• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link Man

Banned
It's really sad that this page is better than last one. That was just terrible. Celestia bashing, and #EFF is leaking into the thread.

Oh come now. None of that which I posted would be harsh enough for #EFF, it's not even harsh enough for dA's filters. I have been very careful to keep it in line.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
lol @ the #EFF comment.

cmonson.jpg

*goes back to browsing /gif/*

Jintor

++WARNING++

++WARNING++

CREEPY THRESHOLD APPROACHING

CREEPY THRESHOLD APPROACHING

RECOMMEND THREAD BAILOUT

++REINSERT UNIVERSE AND REBOOT++

duckroll

Okay, let me make it extremely clear. Being in Community is not a free pass to post whatever you want. There are still rules and there are still logical boundaries within the larger forum community. This isn't a suitable forum for the exchange of fanart which is sexual in nature, or which encourages the continued spamming of human-pony sexualized fanart or whatever weird fetishes you have. Keep that to 4chan or whatever other outlets on the internet where such things are acceptable and not frowned upon.

Thank you.

Xzeon

Banned
So close to quoting those pics too!

I hope they werent perma bans, Duckroll show mercy on us ponyfolk, I beg of thee.

Changing my avatar back to normal, Im not taking any chances.

tafer

To be fair what they were doing was extremely stupid.

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Always wanted to use that as a response for something :D, oh and yeah, rest in peace noble warriors.

Sadsic

So close to quoting those pics too!

I hope they werent perma bans, Duckroll show mercy on us ponyfolk, I beg of thee.

Changing my avatar back to normal, Im not taking any chances.

i quoted one >_>

i dont even like pony that way i just thought it was pretty alluring

Jintor

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Always wanted to use that as a response for something :D, oh and yeah, rest in peace noble warriors.

Even as a joke I have no idea what you're saying

Xzeon

Banned
i quoted one >_>

i dont even like pony that way i just thought it was pretty alluring

I happen to have a tab open with all the offending pics before it was cleansed, I dont see your quote but Ill take your word for it.

And its ok if you like the more, saucy pony pics Sadsic, come into IRC where you can truly be yourself.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Okay, let me make it extremely clear. Being in Community is not a free pass to post whatever you want. There are still rules and there are still logical boundaries within the larger forum community. This isn't a suitable forum for the exchange of fanart which is sexual in nature, or which encourages the continued spamming of human-pony sexualized fanart or whatever weird fetishes you have. Keep that to 4chan or whatever other outlets on the internet where such things are acceptable and not frowned upon.

Thank you.
Why do I always miss the parties? :(

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

My Little Pony S2 5

Sweetie Belle is the worst cook ever. How can one possibly burn juice or liquefy toast like that?

Interesting to see more parents in this show. Rarity living by herself at her age was pretty weird but it makes a bit more sense given how dysfunctional her family is. She is literally nothing like the rest of her family and especially her parents. So there's family backstory now for Pinkie, Twilight, Applejack and Rarity. Wonder if Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash will get the same treatment.

Weak episode overall, especially after the greatness of Luna and an episode without Twilight is just wrong. Hopefully there isn't another one of these for the rest of the show. Rarity was being her usual uncouth self this episode but it looks like she might be lightening up a bit. Probably not though. Applejack + Applebloom are so dawww.

brian577

Banned
My Little Pony S2 5

Weak episode overall, especially after the greatness of Luna and an episode without Twilight is just wrong. Hopefully there isn't another one of these for the rest of the show. Rarity was being her usual uncouth self this episode but it looks like she might be lightening up a bit. Probably not though. Applejack + Applebloom are so dawww.

Twilight is no longer the mane character, Lesson Zero pretty much made that clear. They no longer have to shoehorn her into every episode (IE: Stare Master) Anyways your going to get two more episodes without Twilight.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Twilight is no longer the mane character, Lesson Zero pretty much made that clear. They no longer have to shoehorn her into every episode (IE: Stare Master) Anyways your going to get two more episodes without Twilight.

Well that sucks.

Already liking S1 better than S2.

Chuck

Still without luck
Twilight may not be in every episode, but she is still the series' main character.

And season 1 is better than season 2.

Xzeon

Banned
I think season 2 is a lot more free to do more things and the characters are all on full blast and have been fleshed out well.

But, I like ALL the eps, aside from a few, so, your all wrong!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
My Little Pony S2 6:

Bowling! Big Lebowski in my MLP!?! Cutie Mark Crusaders! Zecora! This episode had it all, really fun and solid episode.

Sacrebleu! My sister is speaking in fancy. Hahaha, Applejack is the best sister. I never get tired of Zecora's rhymes either.

And I wonder how many cupcakes Pinkie Pie actually ate. She's gonna turn into a fatty :(

One of the nice touches in this episode is when Applebloom chips her tooth in the Everfree Forest, you actually hear a ringing sound effect as she knocked herself and her tooth out silly. For a series that really doesn't pay much attention to the smaller details it was definitely a noticeable touch.

And yet another episode without Fluttershy. The mane six really haven't been the focus at all for a while now, which is both worrisome and refreshing. One of the things I loved about the first season were the episodes where the focus was on the entire main cast at the same time, the formula seems to have shifted to a couple of the mane six and the supporting character of the week (which is typically the CMC). I don't hate the change but it feels a bit too much in the other direction so far in this season.

Also Spike never loved Rarity. He only loves her mane as this scene showed and his one true love is actually Twilight. Can't blame him though, Twilight looks so dashing with that look.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Only on April 20th would somebody wish Princess Celestia were real. She is like the last pony any sane person would normally wish were real.

Theonik

Only on April 20th would somebody wish Princess Celestia were real. She is like the last pony any sane person would normally wish were real.
It's just a blanket statement meaning all ponies being real. He just wants to send it in letter to Celestia form.
I'm sure he'd rather meet Luna!
In some ways yes, in others no. The two seasons had a very obviously different creative direction. From the overflow of human poses on S2 to S2 being less Twilight centric and changing the core setup a bit.

Cheerilee

Also Spike never loved Rarity. He only loves her mane as this scene showed and his one true love is actually Twilight. Can't blame him though, Twilight looks so dashing with that look.

There's a theory that Spike likes Rarity's white (technically very light grey) body color and/or her Unicorn horn, because he had bought a present for Moondancer in the pilot episode, and while Moondancer hasn't been shown yet in the series, in previous versions of the show she was a white-body Unicorn with a red mane.

Also, Lauren Faust said that Celestia raised Spike until he was old enough to get dropped on Twilight as her assistant, so if Spike likes white fur and Unicorn horns, he might have a bit of an Oedipus complex.

And I think it's generally accepted that Spike thinks of Twilight as a big sister or a babysitter, so he doesn't think of her in that way. Which makes it even weirder when he gives her the lovey-dovey eyes. He's a pretty messed up little guy.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
My Little Pony S2 7

Coolness. Awesomeness. Radicalness.

Rainbow Dash episodes are always great. I didn't even realize everybody had a pet besides RD until this episode. Dream Sequence and her duet with Fluttershy were pretty swell.

But there is one illogical fallacy with this episode. The episode runs through a gamut of pet choices with the tortoise being the "loser" pet, the one nobody wants. Well that is just wrong. Tortoises are awesome. They are the living embodiment of coolness, awesomeness and radicalness. There wasn't any need to spend 20 minutes on this, this decision could have been made in 20 seconds.

But Rainbow Dash is awesome and she ended up getting the most awesome pet, so everything worked out in the end.

judhudson

Thank you.

Thank ya. While I do like Link Man and Luffy, I really appreciate if this post can somewhat maintain a work-safe thread without having to pull an Owl and ignore users... :)

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
My Little Pony S2 7

Coolness. Awesomeness. Radicalness.

Rainbow Dash episodes are always great. I didn't even realize everybody had a pet besides RD until this episode. Dream Sequence and her duet with Fluttershy were pretty swell.

But there is one illogical fallacy with this episode. The episode runs through a gamut of pet choices with the tortoise being the "loser" pet, the one nobody wants. Well that is just wrong. Tortoises are awesome. They are the living embodiment of coolness, awesomeness and radicalness. There wasn't any need to spend 20 minutes on this, this decision could have been made in 20 seconds.

But Rainbow Dash is awesome and she ended up getting the most awesome pet, so everything worked out in the end.

Lots of people gave RD crap for going through all that to find her pet. While extreme, every other pony clearly made a pet selection based on which one suited them best. AJ got a farm dog, Twilight got a study partner, Rarity got a uptight cat, etc.

Episode also had the best song in the series.

I don't know. Season 2 is pretty good, especially the 2nd half.

Breaking my own rule here, but gonna go ahead and hand out both DOTA2 invites because I'm too lazy to come up with another idea for one of these.

First goes to Professor Beef for combining ponies, X-Men and phoenix's all in one pic, bravo good sir. Just pm me your steam handle and I'll get that too you.

Second goes to Slamtastic, because I'm apparently a Gainax fanboy? Whatever, Gurren Lagann and Panty and Stocking are both fucking win in my book so there you go. Already have you on my steam f-list so can skip that part.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Breaking my own rule here, but gonna go ahead and hand out both DOTA2 invites because I'm too lazy to come up with another idea for one of these.

First goes to Professor Beef for combining ponies, X-Men and phoenix's all in one pic, bravo good sir. Just pm me your steam handle and I'll get that too you.

Second goes to Slamtastic, because I'm apparently a Gainax fanboy? Whatever, Gurren Lagann and Panty and Stocking are both fucking win in my book so there you go. Already have you on my steam f-list so can skip that part.

WE COULD HAVE HAD TWO MORE DAWWW PAGES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom