• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheerilee

This is an outrage!

But seriously though, this just proves that if you want a page full of dawww, bribery is the way to go about it.

Pure bribery isn't the answer, because then you'd only be able to buy individual posts. The real effect comes from enticing people with the possibility of reward. And if you're good enough at that, you might not even need to provide any reward at all.

Like, I'm pretty sure that it would be a good idea if we had a Luna page right about now. I can't say why. Very top secret.

p2ROk.jpg

judhudson

We can make a comprise. Luna page, then after that, a Celestia page for Forester :)

*Wishes I can contribute but cannot search pics at this time.

Orcastar

Pure bribery isn't the answer, because then you'd only be able to buy individual posts. The real effect comes from enticing people with the possibility of reward. And if you're good enough at that, you might not even need to provide any reward at all.

Like, I'm pretty sure that it would be a good idea if we had a Luna page right about now. I can't say why. Very top secret.
The thread has turned into a Skinner Box!

Theonik

http://i.imgur.com/p2ROk.jpg
Let's get one thing straight, I'm not doing this for any potential reward but because Luna is awesome and if this leads to many new Luna images for my collection then all the better! Wait... Does that count as a reward?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
My Little Pony S2 8

Rainbow Dash isn't the hero Ponyville deserves but the hero Ponyville needs.

This episode was so adorable full of cliche cheesy superhero scenes that put a smile on my face. Rainbow Dash being being even more braggart than usual and her saving the day, after day, was good stuff. Because never fear, your friendly neighborhood Rainbow Dash is here.

It's a shame not everypony agrees and got jealous and then tried to usurp her. I think it's more pitiful that the
rest of the mane six
gets all jelly of Rainbow Dash's greatness than RD's boastfulness itself :(

I must say though, Mare do Well's costume was amazing, totally inspired by greatest superhero of all time in Darkwing Duck.

The moral of the story is that if you're gonna be Ponyville's hero you gotta do it with humility and respect. Well that's boring. Rainbow Dash being a cocky son of a gun is way more enjoyable. I would also like to join Rainbow Dash's official fanclub.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
My Little Pony S2 8

Rainbow Dash isn't the hero Ponyville deserves but the hero Ponyville needs.

This episode was so adorable full of cliche cheesy superhero scenes that put a smile on my face. Rainbow Dash being being even more braggart than usual and her saving the day, after day, was good stuff. Because never fear, your friendly neighborhood Rainbow Dash is here.

It's a shame not everypony agrees and got jealous and then tried to usurp her. I think it's more pitiful that the
rest of the mane six
gets all jelly of Rainbow Dash's greatness than RD's boastfulness itself :(

I must say though, Mare do Well's costume was amazing, totally inspired by greatest superhero of all time in Darkwing Duck.

The moral of the story is that if you're gonna be Ponyville's hero you gotta do it with humility and respect. Well that's boring. Rainbow Dash being a cocky son of a gun is way more enjoyable. I would also like to join Rainbow Dash's official fanclub.

Yeah, the other 5 just being jerks to RD rather than talk to her seemed pretty out of character. Big of a RD fan as I am, this episode seemed a bit out of character for everyone.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Thank ya. While I do like Link Man and Luffy, I really appreciate if this post can somewhat maintain a work-safe thread without having to pull an Owl and ignore users... :)

I'm kinda sorry, but yeah, this.

The concept of "work safe" always makes me laugh. But maybe I'm just jealous of whatever jobs you all have where you get to look at ponies instead of actually working! Try saving that for home maybe?

nofunallowed.jpg

picture time

Thanks to DeadPhoenix for the gift! I was hesitant to accept, but I thought about it and came to the realization that my opinions on pointyclicky games were entirely theoretical, and perhaps I would actually like one if I tried. In fact, I had always assumed I hated FPS games without ever playing one, then I tried TF2. So I'll give it a shot.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
The concept of "work safe" always makes me laugh. But maybe I'm just jealous of whatever jobs you all have where you get to look at ponies instead of actually working!

A job where a few others and me just got a 300$ Welovefine order (we had to pay 75€ customs for, yay)! Here's my share:

kPaDY.png

Bag is ginormous, has to be carried around over the shoulder. Quality is very good though, and it's sooo colorful and swag. The shirts all look amazing, I especially kinda like the non-obvious ones. Also I realized I have to do some sports again, my belly's showing :/

poyTD.png

Very high-quality keychain, big and heavy and sturdy. Didn't really expect that. Has a Welovefine imprint on the bag.

Ov0DW.png

Love it.

Chuck

Still without luck
RAZGIRZ417:

I'm trying my best to not look at the spoiler you posted, but we want to keep this thread spoiler free until after a group viewing we do of the finale tomorrow. If you would be so kind as to take that comic to the season 2 thread that would be great. :)

edit: thanks hito

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
My Little Pony S2 9

UN3CSl.jpg

I hate Rarity. More so than ever after this episode.

Not only does she care more about some random ponies in Canterlot over her own friends, she turns her back on her roots, on her home, where shes from multiple times in the episode. She even turns her back on her friends. That is just so wrong. She is a bare faced liar too even to her own friend lying to her about why she couldn't make her own birthday party. And then continues to lie and lie and lie. Unreal.

I'm glad the other girls had a good time in spite of Rarity. They all deserve a better friend.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
My Little Pony S2 9

UN3CSl.jpg

Not only does she care more about some random ponies in Canterlot over her own friends, she turns her back on her roots, on her home, where shes from multiple times in the episode. She even turns her back on her friends. That is just so wrong. She is a bare faced liar too even to her own friend lying to her about why she couldn't make her own birthday party. And then continues to lie and lie and lie. Unreal.

I'm glad the other girls had a good time in spite of Rarity. They all deserve a better friend.

Well, at least she doesn't steal and scam kids out of their candy.

Xzeon

Banned
A job where a few others and me just got a 300$ Welovefine order (we had to pay 75€ customs for, yay)! Here's my share:

kPaDY.png

Bag is ginormous, has to be carried around over the shoulder. Quality is very good though, and it's sooo colorful and swag. The shirts all look amazing, I especially kinda like the non-obvious ones. Also I realized I have to do some sports again, my belly's showing :/

poyTD.png

Very high-quality keychain, big and heavy and sturdy. Didn't really expect that. Has a Welovefine imprint on the bag.

Ov0DW.png

Love it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SO MUCH SWAG!!!!!!!!!

I WANT THAT KEY CHAIN!

When I got my shirt I got a lame Hello Kitty and Sesame Street bag.

But I did get a cool poster and sticker so it was ok. Welovefine is so awesome, I will def be getting more shirts from them.

kunonabi

My Little Pony S2 9

UN3CSl.jpg

Hate Rarity? Does not compute.

Well that sucks.

Already liking S1 better than S2.

Season 2 is better than season 1.

The worst epsiodes of season 2 have been good. The best have been sublime.
The worst episodes of season 1 have been bad or mediocre. The best have been amazing. (Not saying that season 1 was bad, on the contrary, its amazing, but theres episodes that i really hate right now, like Look Before you Sleep, that is possibly the episode I most have seen, and the one that I most dislike).

You can say as a con for season 2 that there havent been so many group episodes, that were the heart of season 1. But when there has been group episodes there were magnificent, and now they dont have to shoehorn Twilight's morale to every episode, as all the groups learns things, something that in my opinion has enriched the show.
Theres episodes without even morale ending and I would like to see even more of those as the series progresses, becuase they can make more different types of story like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom