• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

188785%20-%20applejack%20fluttershy%20horned_humanization%20humanized%20mane_6%20pinkie_pie%20pixiv%20rainbow_dash%20rarity%20twilight_sparkle%20winged_humanization.png

Cheerilee

But I just watched episode 20 (the time travel episode) and I think it was easily the most well-written this far. It's no way near as funny as other some other episodes, but it was interesting and kept me hooked the entire time. Could be because I'm a sucker for that kind of plots, though.

Just to warn you, somebody made an image macro around the time of the first season, and they put together some screenshots of some ponies butts, and wrote "I watch it for the plot". It's sort of like saying you read Playboy for the articles.

Since then, the definition of "plot" around the MLP fandom has been corrupted to mean "ass".

So your post could possibly be read to mean that you like spandex butts, or Solid Snake's butt, or stupid sexy Flanders. Or maybe just when it's girls. Or ponies. Or girl ponies. Not that there's anything wrong with any of that. Just a warning that you can make bronies think strange things. Carry on.

blamite

Watched that episode earlier today, actually. Since my exams ended I have had way too much spare time so I kinda marathoned the episodes because I had nothing better to do. I'm already in the latter half of season 2, so I'm afraid I can't really give impressions as I'm watching the episodes. But I just watched episode 20 (the time travel episode) and I think it was easily the most well-written this far. It's no way near as funny as other some other episodes, but it was interesting and kept me hooked the entire time. Could be because I'm a sucker for that kind of plots, though.
Oh oh oh! Once you finish season 2, you should definitely check out Friendship is Witchcraft. It is absolutely hilarious, and probably my favorite thing ever to come out of the fandom.

Just to warn you, somebody made an image macro around the time of the first season, and they put together some screenshots of some ponies butts, and wrote "I watch it for the plot". It's sort of like saying you read Playboy for the articles.

Since then, the definition of "plot" around the MLP fandom has been corrupted to mean "ass".

So your post could possibly be read to mean that you like spandex butts, or Solid Snake's butt, or stupid sexy Flanders. Or maybe just when it's girls. Or ponies. Or girl ponies. Not that there's anything wrong with any of that. Just a warning that you can make bronies think strange things. Carry on.

Hmm, thanks for the warning, didn't know about that. This time I meant "plot" as in "story" though, but I'll be more careful on how I use it from now on. I don't really see the appeal of pony butts anyway.

Psxphile

Just to warn you, somebody made an image macro around the time of the first season, and they put together some screenshots of some ponies butts, and wrote "I watch it for the plot".

That meme's been around long before ponies hit the scene. You're probably aware of this, but I figured it should be pointed out. It's not pony-exclusive.

Nowadays "plot" has been further corrupted to include T as well as A.

LuffyZoro

Finished up a piece of art...I'm still learning (especially trying to figure out the faces...I tried to get it as good as I can, lol)

You're getting better. Piece of advice, the head is made out of a circle, and don't make the hooves so flat. I still think you'd improve faster if you weren't on an iPad.

Cheerilee

That meme's been around long before ponies hit the scene. You're probably aware of this, but I figured it should be pointed out. It's not pony-exclusive.
Nope, I wasn't aware. Thanks.

Nowadays "plot" has been further corrupted to include T as well as A.

For me, boobs will always be known as "talent".

In an episode of Sailor Moon, the girls were arguing about who would play the lead in a play, and in the Japanese version one of them points out that she has bigger boobs than the others. In the censored American dub, she verbally claims to have more "talent" than the other girls, while visually still showing off her boobs.

Talent = Boobs

You're getting better. Piece of advice, the head is made out of a circle, and don't make the hooves so flat. I still think you'd improve faster if you weren't on an iPad.
Yep, the hooves are basically supposed to look like marshmallows, with rounded corners. Here's another little trick...

Look at the bottom of RBD and AJ and Luna's front-left hooves. The circular flat part of the hoof, as seen from the bottom, doesn't extend all the way too the edges. It's rounded, so the flat circle can be drawn smaller than the hoof.

They also drew some neat concave depth on the flat surfaces, but there's no need to go crazy at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom