• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I actually made one a few days ago. I'm not really happy with it, you're free to suggest improvements.

animation3aijv5.gif

Okay that was awesome

Kill the watermark!

I'll look into it.

2 suggestions, make the rainbow come out of the disk drive of a giant flying WiiU or Wii controller. Also try make the top of the Iwata/Miyamoto picture transparent so it looks more like ghosts in the sky.

I'm not too sure about the first one, but the second one is fixable and has been bugging me too.

Hmm, just a thought, but the little stack pinkie made should probably react to/get blown away by the shockwave.

I've thought of this, but then that would reveal the pile of rocks I put the stack over.

Link Man

Banned

Cheerilee

my thought is that none of the other piles move, so that one shouldn't move either.

Yeah, but the other piles are rocks. Rocks are known for being steady. The trees reacted quite a lot, and solid wood has more heft than hollow plastic.

Perhaps that Kinect on top can flip away (it's sitting on a pretty bad angle for aerodynamics), and the X-ball can roll/bounce back off the pile. Just a thought though.

There might be a very good reason for that.
The linked stories claim that this isn't part of a larger move by Hasbro, it was a required move on their part after an individual complained about their non-defense and threatened to use Hasbro's inaction as a wedge to void their copyrights.

She's also already had problems with one or more people (not Hasbro) trying to get her eBay auctions pulled for copyright infringement. Basically, she's picked up a psycho stalker who's upset that she has managed to make some short-lived money/fame off her plushies, and they're willing to ruin things for everyone just to make her stop.

my thought is that none of the other piles move, so that one shouldn't move either.

Yeah, but the other piles are rocks. Rocks are known for being steady. The trees reacted quite a lot, and solid wood has more heft than hollow plastic.

Perhaps that Kinect on top can flip away (it's sitting on a pretty bad angle for aerodynamics), and the X-ball can roll/bounce back off the pile. Just a thought though.

You're both right, and that's where the problem is. The things should fly away, but that would reveal the rock pile underneath it. Having just some stuff fly away would work, but again that would mean more work since I made the pile as a single picture, since it was easier this way. To get a crude idea of what it should look like, I made this:

animationtest1b8o2.gif

The linked stories claim that this isn't part of a larger move by Hasbro, it was a required move on their part after an individual complained about their non-defense and threatened to use Hasbro's inaction as a wedge to void their copyrights.

She's also already had problems with one or more people (not Hasbro) trying to get her eBay auctions pulled for copyright infringement. Basically, she's picked up a psycho stalker who's upset that she has managed to make some short-lived money/fame off her plushies, and they're willing to ruin things for everyone just to make her stop.

Well she's technically in the wrong if she's making money off of Hasbro's property without their consent.

McNum

Wow at Sweetie Belle. I know this is part of a song, but she looks really, really out of place with that huge smile at a funeral.

Wow lots of great art the last couple of pages. Been PC-less for about a week now, haven't been able to really do much Pony stuff lately. So thanks PonyGAF for having such awesome taste!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom