• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
taste_like_junk_mail_by_keanno-d50b1c4.gif

stained_glass__dj_pon_3_by_akili_amethyst-d50hbin.png

Hi!

akira28

Socks page?

2t9iZ.jpg

no, no. no socks page, plaise.

People who subscribe to threads and then click on the little orange NeoGAF ball are automatically taken to the first new post. There's no such thing as being lost on a previous page. There is only theme, and the struggle for 50ppp perfection.

I always check the last page anyway, to see if I missed anything. Anyone who truly loves a thread subject would certainly do the same.

LuffyZoro

So, I found this little pony Flash game...

Waiting is Magic.

All you gotta do is make Rainbow Dash hit the ball. I'm sure you can beat my score of 39,441.

Thanks for that, the chat and I had a good time with it. Though we pretty much established that I'm the worst at it, not being able to get over 9,000 with over 20 minutes of trying.

Cheerilee

Anyhow, here's an oldie...but first time I saw it. LOL

http://fav.me/d4bnd0a

I was just watching "Legend" yesterday (you know Tom Cruise sucks when he's far-and-away the worst actor in a B-grade fantasy flick), and they had a Unicorn horn which people referred to as an "Alicorn". It threw me off a little.

Stupid MLP fandom! You're wrecking the English language!

That needs to be updated so Celestia and Luna are in the Pod and Cadance is in the box.
Cadence is no Princess. She's a Unicorn with wings granted to her by the evil forces of Marketing.

And if I'm going to accept her as a Princess, I'm still going to resist her being an immediate sister of Celestia/Luna. She's a distant relation at best, like Prince Blueblood. I also doubt that she's over 1000 years old.

blamite

Cadence is no Princess. She's a Unicorn with wings granted to her by the evil forces of Marketing.

And if I'm going to accept her as a Princess, I'm still going to resist her being an immediate sister of Celestia/Luna. She's a distant relation at best, like Prince Blueblood. I also doubt that she's over 1000 years old.
She's Celestia's niece, I think. I remember reading that in something or other leading up to the finale.

I kinda... don't mind the whole alicorn thing, I guess I can let it slide this once, but it bothers me that there's never even one line addressing the fact that there are only 3 alicorns in the world. Even just dismissing it somehow would be fine, but just ignoring it seems strange.

So a friend made me watch this and it's... actually good. A bit cheesy at times and you notice that we aren't really the target group, but still enjoyable enough for me to keep watching.

blamite

So a friend made me watch this and it's... actually good. A bit cheesy at times and you notice that we aren't really the target group, but still enjoyable enough for me to keep watching.

O73NP.gif

Glad you like it! Feel free to post impressions as you go through the episodes. It's always cool to hear new perspectives on things and stuff.

judhudson

Welcome - glad you were able to give the show a chance!

HELLO

PLEASE TO GIVE ME YOUR WALLET

cookie_split_by_soapie_solar-d50p6uc.jpg

Stop staring at me...you got those bugeyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq8_tDJpePk

O73NP.gif

Glad you like it! Feel free to post impressions as you go through the episodes. It's always cool to hear new perspectives on things and stuff.
Watched that episode earlier today, actually. Since my exams ended I have had way too much spare time so I kinda marathoned the episodes because I had nothing better to do. I'm already in the latter half of season 2, so I'm afraid I can't really give impressions as I'm watching the episodes. But I just watched episode 20 (the time travel episode) and I think it was easily the most well-written this far. It's no way near as funny as other some other episodes, but it was interesting and kept me hooked the entire time. Could be because I'm a sucker for that kind of plots, though.

HELLO

PLEASE TO GIVE ME YOUR WALLET
Uh...

Welcome - glad you were able to give the show a chance!
Thanks, I'd been holding off the show for a long time because, well, pink ponies and stuff, but I'm glad I gave it a chance. Oh, and I really like this picture:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom