• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m45eui26uv1qfewofo1_1280.jpg

brian577

Banned
also when does the new season begin?......if there's another season.

Some time this fall probably but maybe earlier perhaps August or maybe even July since according to the animation studios website they are supposed to be finished by August. Season 2 finished in December, three months after it started airing.

ffdgh

Some time this fall probably but maybe earlier perhaps August or maybe even July since according to the animation studios website they are supposed to be finished by August. Season 2 finished in December, three months after it started airing.

oh great another long wait like season 2. Oh well it'll be worth it.

akira28

Human Belle Eve also needs a Nintendo zapper. It even has her colors. I like that pic though.

I wouldn't have been angry if it was just an image flood instead of clickables. In fact I probably prefer the floods.

edit:

vv well...that's your opinion dude :p
I think bak did a very nice job with the legs. and the way the foot makes contact with the ground.

I have plenty of you on my friends list, but never see you on! What's up with that? They even have servers with a game mode where you can play as ponies. It's pretty cool.

McNum

A little spoilerish for Diablo 3 (but you can probably figure it out considering what thread this is.)

There is
no cow level
, but...

And here is the delightful thread about it on the Diablo 3 forums.

Almost makes me want to buy the game, almost.

LuffyZoro

I have plenty of you on my friends list, but never see you on! What's up with that? They even have servers with a game mode where you can play as ponies. It's pretty cool.

TF2 seems to have died out among PonyGAF ever since we stopped playing after we watched the episodes.

Even though I've played my fair share of TF2, I look at that gas mask and can't help but think of that The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances arc from Doctor Who.

That's a pretty out of the way Rarity interpretation.

I think it fits the sultry part of her personality quite well. It is a bit exaggerated but I think it works within these confines.

So Slam, could I please get a link to the artist? I want to take a closer look at their works.

But really, what other children's series brings bikini mages, horseback outlaws, serial vandalists and sexy chinaphiles all together.

I'm sure Spike approves, as he is well represented.

Can't believe I didn't catch this till now :/

Cheerilee

I have the worst luck.

People who subscribe to threads and then click on the little orange NeoGAF ball are automatically taken to the first new post. There's no such thing as being lost on a previous page. There is only theme, and the struggle for 50ppp perfection.

I suggest that this be a "Link Man Quote" page. Xzeon didn't do it, but then he did, so it's okay.

I'm gonna choose... this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom