• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psxphile

tumblr_m4phzl3Huh1rss8wxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m4phzl3Huh1rss8wxo2_1280.jpg

That's the second-biggest Lyra I've ever seen.

judhudson

I've watched both seasons and can't remember seeing Lyra anywhere. Is she another "hidden" character like Derpy?

Shes a popular background character that is often found alongside Bon-Bon (hence the fanart/shipping of the two characters...cause you know, in the fandom world, they JUST CAN'T be friends) :/

Anyhow, some videos of her sightings:
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbQ8n0AbW2U (the parasprites episode)
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB0q-MjdZXQ (Canterlot Wedding)
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRcuMMdaX3I (Dragonshy)

I think she was also in the Iron Will episode in the background when Fluttershy was trying to buy stuff. She's also in the first episode of season 1 (saying hello to Twilight as she ran by).

Anyhow, a nice piece of fanart:

Shes a popular background character that is often found alongside Bon-Bon (hence the fanart/shipping of the two characters...cause you know, in the fandom world, they JUST CAN'T be friends) :/

Ah, I see. That's the part I don't really like with most fandoms, actually. When I played Phoenix Wright for the first time I never even considered Phoenix/Edgeworth as a pairing, until I learnt it was a pretty popular pairing in the fandom. I learnt that the hard way (pun intended).

It's the same one.

I chose which pictures of it I posted carefully.

That's not a regular plushie, is it...

CHEEZMO™;38277047 said:

Oh god.

EDIT: When I think about it, it's things like this that made me stay away from the cartoon (although not maybe this extreme, but you get the idea). It's a bit sad that the more extreme fans give the whole show a bad reputation, since it actually is a genuinely good show.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Oh god.

EDIT: When I think about it, it's things like this that made me stay away from the cartoon (although not maybe this extreme, but you get the idea). It's a bit sad that the more extreme fans give the whole show a bad reputation, since it actually is a genuinely good show.
Yeah... If the crafter is "hoppip" like I think he is, that person's in charge on the kart racing project. Similar shenanigans with the 3d models... Yuck.

Nohar

This is probably old news, but I just found out about a cross-over of "My Little Pony : FiM" and... "Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)".

The video is called Turnabout Storm, and will feature 4 parts. As for now, only 3 parts have been released (for a total of 3 hours and 25 minutes of video).

Here's a quick resumé (taken from tvtropes.com) (warning : the page contains spoilers) :

Turnabout Storm is a fan crossover between Ace Attorney and My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic by NeoArtimus, and uploaded to PWaaMLPfim. It's notable that this fan work, instead of using a written format as it was first conceived as, shows itself as a movie using the style and point of view the main Ace Attorney games use, with added voice acting.

Rainbow Dash, best flier in Ponyville, is accused of murdering the pegasus Ace Swift, the favorite to win an upcoming race called the Equestrian 500 that Dash is also set to compete in. Now that she faces punishment for what would be the first murder in a long time during Celestia's reign, one of her best friends, Twilight Sparkle, sets out to find a lawyer to represent her. After all of her attempts to find one end fruitless, she makes one last try by casting a spell to summon the greatest defense attorney in Equestria, but she accidentally calls for the greatest defense attorney period, and said attorney turns out to be a confused and non-equine Phoenix Wright. (Or at least, that's what Twilight claims to be the reason how Wright ended up there).

Now Phoenix finds himself stuck in a strange world, one where candy colored talking hors... err... ponies are the norm of the day, and the creatures of myths are just some other species — yet one where justice still must be served, where the innocent can still be punished, and where they still need the light of someone who trusts and believes in them, someone ready to do whatever it takes to save them.

It's better than it sounds, and is honestly awesome. The writing is quite good (if not incredibly good, hinting to the continuity of both franchises with great accurancy), and the characterisation is very true to the characters (though there is some Flanderization here and there, especially for Applejack).
You can find the 3 parts by following the followings links : Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom