• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neki

Offtopic, but I'm surprised Shanadeus hasn't ventured into that thread about a man hitting a woman, he's usually all over that kind of social convention.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Myke Greywolf said:
And it will end with Pinkie waking up on a totally deserted Equestria wasteland, with the exception of Rainbow Dash by her side, who promptly attempts to strangle her.

Yet another reason to like RD.

Ultimoo said:
it's kinda sad that I'm reading everything she says in Pinkie's voice, lol.

Let the record show that what I am about to do is all Ultimoo's fault.

PinkyPieVocieMachine.jpg

daffy

Banned
Episode 22 is tomorrow right? No unexpected breaks?

If so, I hope it becomes available earlier than the last one. I ended up watching it after midnight because I was too busy eheh. Hopefully in the morning or early afternoon.

FTH said:
Episode 22 is tomorrow right? No unexpected breaks?

If so, I hope it becomes available earlier than the last one. I ended up watching it after midnight because I was too busy eheh. Hopefully in the morning or early afternoon.

Nope, it'll be a repeat, we won't get a new episode until next Friday.

Some anon posted this, thought you guys might enjoy

Bad Horse
(Bad Horse)
Bad Horse
(Bad Horse)

She flies across Equestria
The thoroughbred of sin
She stops the sun from rising
With her evil grin
Our Princess must be rescued
So let the quest begin...
Your friendship is a powerful force
(Some magic would be nice of course)

Bad Horse
(Bad Horse)
Bad Horse
(She's bad!)

The evilest of ponies
Is watching so beware
Or else this endless night
Will be your last we swear
Defeat her evil magic
Or she’ll make you her mare…

So saddle up
There’s no recourse
Go grab your friends and
Stop Bad Horse!

(for those who don't get the reference, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAxQxFXSEKw&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_25448)

Nishastra

Banned
I read the "Good News" in Farnsworth's voice, but it breaks on "Everypony", which is a word that my mind can't associate with him :p

Snaku

Banned
Nishastra said:
I read the "Good News" in Farnsworth's voice, but it breaks on "Everypony", which is a word that my mind can't associate with him :p

But what if there's a ponyverse in Farnsworth's alternate universe box?

Nishastra

Banned
Snaku said:
But what if there's a ponyverse in Farnsworth's alternate universe box?
Even if there is, I've never heard him say "Everypony" :p

I expect "everyone" there, and when I don't find it, the entire universe collapses around me.

Neki

god damnit, now that you mention it, I get the good news in farnsworth, and then every thing else is in pinkie pie voice. way to ruin it you jerks, now I have two voices in my head!

Nishastra

Banned
Master Milk said:
I hope the next episode comes online faster this week. I hate watching it off of youtube.
Umm. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but there is no new episode this week.

So, in a way, this week's episode is already online! ...

Koomaster

Yep, tomorrow's episode is The Ticket Master.

I think I should do a marathon of the series tomorrow as a refresher course. ^___^;

Koomaster said:
Yep, tomorrow's episode is The Ticket Master.

I think I should do a marathon of the series tomorrow as a refresher course. ^___^;

Speaking of this kind of marathon, is tyhere any more interest in a GAF community stream/chat marathon sometime over the weekend, to counter the lack of new ep blues? Not much response last time, but mayve it'll work this time, hehe.

UberTag

Amibguous Cad said:
Speaking of this kind of marathon, is tyhere any more interest in a GAF community stream/chat marathon sometime over the weekend, to counter the lack of new ep blues? Not much response last time, but mayve it'll work this time, hehe.
Count me in. I still haven't watched most of the series.

.JayZii

Banned
Would anyone like to recommend a standout episode to watch that will get someone hooked? I watched the first two and didn't really like it. I want to be hip and trendy too!

UberTag

Regulus Tera said:
People depressed by the lack of new Ponies should get caught up with Madoka.
Has anypony written an MLP-Madoka crossover yet?
Or a retelling of Madoka with ponies in the feature roles and Spike as Kyubey?

.JayZii said:
Would anyone like to recommend a standout episode to watch that will get someone hooked? I watched the first two and didn't really like it. I want to be hip and trendy too!

My suggestion would be Swarm of the Century, but there are several other good options, especially Suited for Success or Sonic Rainboom.

EDIT: On second thought, one thing that I think is important is that he can enjoy the show without too much investment in the characters so far. SfS and SR are great if you care about Rarity and Dash, but might fall short otherwise. Swarm of the Century and Bridle Gossip are episodes that are similarly highly regarded by the fanbase that are less character centric, so I'd say those are better.

daffy

Banned
Ultimoo said:
aw, FTH changed avatars, sad. :(
:eek: Sorry! I just couldn't take looking at Rarity without any new episodes to watch! I'll put her back eventually, unless someone else wants it before then. I am still a top-tier pony fan! MLP will not be forgotten D:

.JayZii said:
Winter Wrap-Up for sure. Now and forever. Suited for Success is also an addictive standout.

mj1108

.JayZii said:

The first two seems to be more of an introduction. Just keep going. It gets really good.

KtSlime

.JayZii said:

24obred.jpg

Your avi makes me sad.

マミを返してよ!泣

I also recommend Suited for Success, Sonic Rainboom, or Bridle Gossip.

PS: I won't draw a MLP-Madoka crossover cause I refuse to pick a pony to be Mami. I don't think anyone could.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
UberTag said:
Has anypony written an MLP-Madoka crossover yet?
Or a retelling of Madoka with ponies in the feature roles and Spike as Kyubey?
There is a great piece of fan art, but it's borderline furry so I won't post it here. Not because of it being furry by itself, but because of the inevitable shitstorm. Whoever is into this show should know where to find it.

Anyway, NOT PONY DAY MACRO MADNESS!

- Pick a frame from last week's episode.
- Use Roflbot or your favorite tool to make a macro out of it, featuring your chosen character(s) talking about... er... not pony day.
- Post it here!

tWIiz.jpg

ivedoneyourmom said:
PS: I won't draw a MLP-Madoka crossover cause I refuse to pick a pony to be Mami. I don't think anyone could.

Not an MLP fan (just here cause I'm bored), but Rarity seems to be the most deserving of the role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom