• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Regulus Tera said:
Godfucking dammit deviantart.

Fuck you all.
Don't hate me because I'm... err... well, whatever you think I am.

Edit: I have to include this, because it's absolutely perfect for the occasion:

zRxaL.jpg

In other news, the title for episode 26 has been released, and it's The Best Night Ever. It will air on 2011-05-06. As with episode 25, no synopsis has been given.

Definitely the Grand Galloping Gala.

G-Pink

Anyone know a good place for all episodes in 720-1080p? It seems some places have a few episodes in high resolution, but not all.

duckroll

G-Pink said:
Anyone know a good place for all episodes in 720-1080p? It seems some places have a few episodes in high resolution, but not all.

Waiting for a blu-ray box release is probably the best way.

G-Pink

duckroll said:
Waiting for a blu-ray box release is probably the best way.

Certainly going to get it when it comes out, but I wanted to show a few friends soonish, and I find HD is THE way to watch it if you really want to fully appreciate the animation style.

Foxix said:
I'm still having a hard time believing we actually hit 50+ pages.
That is kind of mindblowing. I wonder if we'll live long enough for a second OT.

G-Pink said:
If you just want to watch them you've probably tried everything that would. Looks like you found something good on youtube, though.

duckroll said:
Just going to say it once. Such discussion is inappropriate here. Go no further!
Yea, I was thinking it was, which is why I only said that much. I can remove it though, if it's really a problem.

duckroll

Master Milk said:
Yea, I was thinking it was, which is why I only said that much. I can remove it though, if it's really a problem.

Yeah I think that would help. I don't think we should be discussing this sort of thing in the thread.

G-Pink said:
Not looking to download, I'll just clarify my intentions. Just streaming.

Actually found a pretty good channel with 1080p episodes.

I think all current episodes are here.

Yeah well since Hasbro seems to be okay with it being on Youtube, it should be fine until they get it taken down.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Myke Greywolf said:
There is a great piece of fan art, but it's borderline furry so I won't post it here. Not because of it being furry by itself, but because of the inevitable shitstorm. Whoever is into this show should know where to find it.

That would probably come because of who Mami is....

Also it's not very good, and it furry creepy. They pretty much just put the pony heads ont eh girls and colored their skin. Pinky as Kyubey was awesome though.

Jintor

Just letting you guys know as soon as Doctor Who s6 has someone on fire in it, I'll be switching my avatar. Or at least learning how to rotate the bloody things.

Koomaster

Mechanical Snowman said:
Can you do that? Can you explode twice?
Well, I suppose if you had a straight line of sight on a level field, and you didn't have any people behind you; and if you explode fast enough, and I'm talking about faster than the blazes of a thousand dying suns in hell itself... then yes, it might be possible to explode twice.

Reading the first few pages of this thread was a little weird. Especially coming across this:

Mechanical Snowman said:
I'm really curious now about its popularity. There's either subliminal messages in the show or this is just some phenomenon of people wanting to be a part of the ingroup. Psychological papers could be written on this shit.

I mean, it's good and cute but wow.

So naive ;_;

G-Fex

Saw Suited for Success. Those were some nice outfits that Rarity made. Cute song too. Those ponies are ungrateful! Even fluttershy surprised me. But it was great cause it was all about Rarity!

edit: It's ok snowman, I said this was creepy first time I posted. Then I instantly loved it the next time.

Though I feel I sorta betrayed my vis kei ways.

Foxix Von

Mechanical Snowman said:
Reading the first few pages of this thread was a little weird. Especially coming across this:

So naive ;_;

It's alright, I claimed that I didn't like the animation style on the first page.

I'm a terrible person.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Mechanical Snowman said:

So naive ;_;
I still agree that this would make for a great psychology paper, and I would love to read it. And then quote it to the haters.

G-Fex

Confused101 said:
I am not opposed to this. She made Fluttershy cry and choked Pinkie Pie. Unforgivable.

I heard different.

Let's just say many animal friends of Fluttershy saw to it to take care of the bully known as Gilda

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Skiptastic said:
So I watched the first two episodes of this show. Not bad. I'm not getting a new avatar or anything, but it was pretty enjoyable.
Thank you for giving it a chance.

Carry on. The best is still to come. :)

Dai101

Banned
G-Fex said:
I heard different.

Let's just say many animal friends of Fluttershy saw to it to take care of the bully known as Gilda

I see that plausible. Just look how murderous Angel looks:

5ZWWV.jpg

Don't get fooled bythe look of the little bastard, he's evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom