• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

Darknessbear said:
How do you guys stay so positive in such an overly negative internet society?

Love.

I looourve you Darknessbear.

I might just start a Yu-Gi-Oh thread too. For laughs

G-Fex said:
It's adorable seeing her try to help Rarity, Apple bloom selling apples? not so cute as it is funny.

The CMC's interaction with their elder siblings/ ponies they have special relationships with (apparently Dash is not related to Scootaloo, but they do have a relationship) is their only redeeming factor. I'd love to see more of them popping up as main characters alongside the main 6, like Applebloom in Bridle Gossip. But no more episodes focused completely on them! (though the flashback episode looks awesome)

G-Fex

Nocturnowl said:
But the Friendship is Magic! this stuff is too deep for me to comprehend

It's not Card games on motorcycles but it's friendship and magic. Which are one and the same.

Darte

G-Fex said:
It's not Card games on motorcycles but it's friendship and magic. Which are one and the same.

So if friendship is magic....

then its friendship squared which is equal to magic squared.

D:

Ikael

I don't understand why there is no new episode yet... I mean, they are taking out youtube videos for "copyright infrigment", yet Hasbro has no problem with said videos being on the web? Me does not understand.

As for the new folks that wants to catch with the series, I highly recommend (besides the first introductory 2 episodes):

Bridle Gossip
Sonic Rainboom
Gilda the Brush - off
Dragonshy
Swarm of the century
Boast Busters (aka The great and poweful trixie)

Also: avoid "A shot in a barrel". Worst episode by far. "In your face" message, unfocused chapter, bland side characters.

careksims

ivedoneyourmom said:
Ikael, new episode next week, this week was a break, so they did a rebroadcast of Ticket Master.

Yes it's been known to have no new episode today. I almost forgot... :(

I need my Friday crack....

Yes, more Luna please.

Missing my pony fix :(
4utgjo.jpg

Edit: Should have gone with mane spotting http://i55.tinypic.com/2eggr4l.jpg

LowParry

Curious, if they see that this show is pulling in a lot of male viewers, you think they'd do a little more for them in the next season? Or is that just crazy talk?

Darte

CcrooK said:
Curious, if they see that this show is pulling in a lot of male viewers, you think they'd do a little more for them in the next season? Or is that just crazy talk?

Apart from DVD/BR and keeping the same direction the show is currently in, I don't think so. I mean it IS a kids show from its foundation to begin with.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
CcrooK said:

Plenty more Star Trek episodes to base episodes on.

Mirror Universe Ponyville
Gangster Pony Village
Twilight's Brain
CMC's nearly destroy Ponyville 5 different times.

OMG Aero

Neki

I like our increasing fanbase, yay! pinkie pie is still the best, those with her in their avatars are therefore the best.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I couldn't ignore this thread any longer. So, I checked out an episode...then another...then another. I watched them all. What has happened to me!

<sobs in the corner>

LowParry

Kintaro said:
I couldn't ignore this thread any longer. So, I checked out an episode...then another...then another. I watched them all. What has happened to me!

<sobs in the corner>

Well well...Kintaro's part of the herd now. :lol

Oh, and that Chrono Trigger mix is genius.

Neki

Kintaro said:

<sobs in the corner>

you just watched them all...right now? lol.
reEgW.gif

Kintaro

Ultimoo said:
you just watched them all...right now? lol.
reEgW.gif

Well, over the past couple of hours. All I could find on Youtube. I don't have the TV station they play on.

This show is good. Like, really good. I'm afraid. ;_;

Neki

Kintaro said:
Well, over the past couple of hours. All I could find on Youtube. I don't have the TV station they play on.

This show is good. Like, really good. I'm afraid. ;_;

ponygaf doesn't lie, people think we're trolling but we're just all kids on the inside. :D

Ookami-kun said:
Too bad someone deleted an account containing all eps

wut, menlo still has all the episodes on youtube.

Darte

Kintaro said:

<sobs in the corner>

welcome_to_the_herd-(n1293238681190).jpg

All too familiar story with most of us lol

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Kintaro said:

<sobs in the corner>
pIbJc.jpg

Pony ranking, please. ;)

Kintaro

Myke Greywolf said:
Pony ranking, please. ;)

Uh.. hmm...

Rarity
Twilight
Applejack
Fluttershy
Rainbow
Pinkie Pie

In general. Each has their moments. Twilight going nuts at Pinkie's shakes was funny.

Kintaro

Ultimoo said:
twilight ranking is good, but that pinkie pie ranking is terrible though. TERRIBLE.

She has her moments, but she doesn't seem that featured in a lot of episodes...or I wasn't paying attention.

Kintaro

Lol the episode with the zebra and the joke plant was hilarious. Flutter shy with deep bass voice... Lol

CassSept

Kintaro said:
Lol the episode with the zebra and the joke plant was hilarious. Flutter shy with deep bass voice... Lol
Glorious, wasn't it? Especially when Pinkie made her sing her song.

Bawww, only 3 episodes left for me. After that I have to wait another week for the next episode, right :(?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom