• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
FTH said:
D-.....Dear God...take it away!

Did they record those voices in a pony barn?

To get your mind off those voices.

PinkyPieVocieMachine.jpg

bananas said:
Do you see, Blue_Gecko, what your hatred has wrought?

This is not magical. And it is most certainly not friendly.

http://i.imgur.com/JOH76.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]Yes Junior bananas, I see. It was very unbecoming of me to post that. 30 lashings at dawn.[QUOTE=FTH]D-.....Dear God...take it away!

Did they record those voices in a pony barn?[/QUOTE]I know! It's terrible! Like some kind of shitty 80s monstrosity. Hasbro cashed in on a gold mine though by hiring actual talent to create a much better series. It's hard to believe the two are even related.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Regulus Tera said:
I'm away from my laptop for the next few days, can anybody make my avatar conform to the new standards?

Someone with the source material might be able to widen it for new size, but here is a still.

ehd8pv.jpg

I picked the first frame, thought it looked the best when not moving.

"Good News Everybody" is just impossible to read as anyone but the Prof. Pinkie Pie is infectious...

but she hasn't been around long enough to mutate that phrase away from sounding like Farnsworth.

Just saw the announcement. Ehh kinda bummed, but I can see where Evillore is coming from. I'm honestly more annoyed by all the "HA! Take THAT Pony GAF" posts I mean... seriously?

Anyway, went back to my old Obama Hope styled Derpy

Pandaman said:
MANLY image editing tier:
kCs1m.jpg

a series of shape layers.

afYVi.jpg

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
DrForester said:
Someone with the source material might be able to widen it for new size, but here is a still.

ehd8pv.jpg

I picked the first frame, thought it looked the best when not moving.

Thanks, this shall do til I find a better Angel avvy.

flippeh

Switched out
YQ3KO.gif
for a temporary twilight sparkle.

It's been repeated many many times in this thread, but thanks again Foxix and the rest for providing so many awesome gifs.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
No more Pinkie hopping :(

Well, I'll find another one ^^ Temporary new one is up, thanks for the heads-up on avatars.

Whogie

Well, at least the iPad won't slow to a crawl.

Sorry you guys lost your avatars, but some of the new ones are looking good!
I fixed mine up a little and gave it a small res boost.

I'm digging the "Winter Wrap Up x Torinoko City" song posted earlier.

shaowebb

I loves me my ponies but I shall forever rock the turtle that was my first card in what would become a major title for me.

Culdcept.
I remember it because nobody else will.

daffy

Banned
I wish this video was my tag or something! I find myself listening to it all the time lately, like when I'm about to get aggravated sometimes, some gaffers can be annoying with their unusual hatred.

Even the anti-pony gaffers has to agree that this song rules, they just have to! Love it love it love it

FTH said:
I wish this video was my tag or something! I find myself listening to it all the time lately, like when I'm about to get aggravated sometimes, some gaffers can be annoying with their unusual hatred.

Even the anti-pony gaffers has to agree that this song rules, they just have to! Love it love it love it

Yep, awesome song, it's really neck-and-neck with Winter Wrap Up.

You just reminded me, I finished those Sing-along & Karaoke versions of WWU and I'm going to do AotD this week.

Snaku

Banned
FTH said:

My sister's been singing it all day.

daffy

Banned
Choppasmith said:
You just reminded me, I finished those Sing-along & Karaoke versions of WWU and I'm going to do AotD this week.
Oh so awesome!

Snaku said:
My sister's been singing it all day.
I have a feeling this may happen to me one day... just gotta make sure I don't download a mp3 version somewhere!

Firehead

Say, does anyone know of any other scene that involves any of the ponies being all flamey? Figured, I'd change my avatar to match my username.

And, FTH, I'll miss your avatar when you change it. ):

Foxix Von

karby said:
I used to like this show when I was little, but looking back on it now, I just...ugh.

I was a stupid kid. :(

That's ok! Most of us were stupid when we were kids!

Well except for me, obviously. I've always been brilliant!

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
BobTheFork said:
You pony avatar bastards have cost us the animated gifs!!! I've had klayman walking for 6 years and you hipters hacks killed him : (

If we were responsible for the avatar change, than the Jews were responsible for 9/11.

We can't control the actions of the insecure and easily annoyed.

KtSlime

Uchip said:
wait
whats happening to animated gifs?

Broken images are annoying, Evilore doesn't care for animated avatars, good time to transition to keeping avatars on a neogaf server. Random people are blaming Pony-GAF. AKA normal day here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom