• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zomba13

To be fair it was our fault. I mean we were the ones making threads complaining about them and derailing discussions insulting/making fun of pony avatars.

Oh, wait...

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
FTH said:
D: Me too my friend, but I will hold out for as long as possible!

Just get it over with. There's no need for Old Yeller to suffer any longer before you finally pull the trigger.

daffy

Banned
ZealousD said:
Just get it over with. There's no need for Old Yeller to suffer any longer before you finally pull the trigger.
:eek: Are you giving up on me? On Rarity? This is our last stand, our last fight against the anti-pony!

Remember the Pony Way

Firehead

Zomba13 said:
http://i.imgur.com/H6W6Um.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Heh.. Hope no one had that as an avatar. I'll use this until I can find one that involves some sort of fire. [spoiler]Would anyone want to make me an avatar with Pinkie or Dash on fire, similar to Twilight?[/spoiler]

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
FTH said:
:eek: Are you giving up on me? On Rarity? This is our last stand, our last fight against the anti-pony!

Remember the Pony Way

Far from it. I have not given up. I have merely armed myself with a different weapon.

karby

Firehead said:
Heh.. Hope no one had that as an avatar. I'll use this until I can find one that involves some sort of fire.

Ponyta Twilight!
GbYKo.jpg

I think it's already been taken, but I'm not sure. Might wanna check around before using.

daffy

Banned
ZealousD said:
Far from it. I have not given up. I have merely armed myself with a different weapon.
I see, what weapon is that? I'll probably not see this right away or respond because I'm sleepy, but I will see it later!

Goodnight ZealousD & my pony brethren!

Firehead

karby said:
Ponyta Twilight!
http://i.imgur.com/GbYKo.jpg[IMG]

I think it's already been taken, but I'm not sure. Might wanna check around before using.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Jintor. I made him a non-animated version without the background. :P

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
A guy wakes up, and this thread grows by almost 200 posts and my GAF world is turned upside down. My über-awkward-shy Fluttershy will never be the same without her adorable bashful sand-kicking.

But I'll stick with Fluttershy, because it seems to me like few people opted to keep her. It's just a question of finding the right image.

lexi

Banned
Looks like I'm going to need a static Rainbow Dash avatar. Is that one with her asleep in the clouds still available?

KtSlime

lexi said:
Looks like I'm going to need a static Rainbow Dash avatar. Is that one with her asleep in the clouds still available?

Me too, I looked at the frames in mine, and there are no good ones for a static image. Need to go a hunting.

Jintor: Yeah, new feature.

Look on the bright side, now that they are I believe randomly generated, maybe people also can't block pony avatars...

I WAKE UP TO THIS?

I love the way EviLore was blatantly lurking this thread to see all the complainers :p

I've got a chilled out day today so I'm gonna see if I can find some nice non-animated sources. I also love the cutie mark idea someone came up with; I'll get on that now.

Jintor said:
[attempts to avatar quote]

Wha-wha-whaaaaat? Can't avatar quote Neogaf hosted images?
Ooh I see you've already upgraded to GAF Premium avatar hosting. I like the new dimensions.

Myke Greywolf said:
I'm sorry. :/
You're forgiven :p

GAF Premium Avatars!

Cutie marks:
15ojzfp.jpg
1zx0806.jpg
i2r8z4.jpg
19y03n.jpg
16bbokl.jpg

mmeyp1.jpg
sbu8gn.jpg
143qj5t.jpg
2gtrl9z.jpg
dvpqg2.jpg

Fillies:
iepm5x.jpg
33wkuj4.jpg
6t1nuo.jpg
2zxxaqc.jpg
28qpzf6.jpg

5pn0v7.jpg
2r6fvxd.jpg
2588jcw.jpg
j0b788.jpg
2r5wwzr.jpg

4ugqc5.jpg

Some are missing; I can't find a good source for them. I'll keep hunting and update.

Edit: Just seen this. Does that mean Menmanelf created all of these fillies? If so, thanks, and awesome work!

Note: You have to save your avatar to your computer, then upload it to NeoGAF via User CP > Edit Avatar. External image hosts are being abolished.

Cheerilee

Firehead said:
Say, does anyone know of any other scene that involves any of the ponies being all flamey? Figured, I'd change my avatar to match my username.

And, FTH, I'll miss your avatar when you change it. ):
Twilight goes flamey in the first episode, at her welcoming party, right after she drinks the drink she's pouring in my current avatar.

QjVg3.png

Quick example.

Edit: Oh hey, the new rules say 100px width is allowed. Changed the pic.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Jintor said:
[attempts to avatar quote]

Wha-wha-whaaaaat? Can't avatar quote Neogaf hosted images?

16kifr.png

FTH said:
I wish this video was my tag or something! I find myself listening to it all the time lately, like when I'm about to get aggravated sometimes, some gaffers can be annoying with their unusual hatred.

Even the anti-pony gaffers has to agree that this song rules, they just have to! Love it love it love it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwJcNDB01y8

samoset

Firehead said:
Say, does anyone know of any other scene that involves any of the ponies being all flamey? Figured, I'd change my avatar to match my username.

And, FTH, I'll miss your avatar when you change it. ):
Something like this?
sumthinlikethis2.jpg

not a scene from the show but found it kinda funny

Just need a bigger version of Ferrarity and I'll be good to go.

'Tis a sad thing though. Spooky AJ and Rarity will be missed. As will RBD jumping on the cloud.

Firehead

ruby_onix said:
Twilight goes flamey in the first episode, at her welcoming party, right after she drinks the drink she's pouring in my current avatar.

QjVg3.png

Quick example.

Edit: Oh hey, the new rules say 100px width is allowed. Changed the pic.
Thanks for that. This is what I came up with... Does it look alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom