• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

Koomaster said:
Why do you hate unicorns?

Also I realized the pony girls are missing a Pinkie Pie! Unacceptable!

I already have pinkie pie.
EKArD.png

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Wasn't Rarity supposed to be the prettiest?

ANYWAY! I finished my Ultrastar "Winter Wrap Up" Karaoke project! Anyone who is interested can fetch the song here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/i48xjv7lrdcslkd/MLP-FiM - Winter Wrap Up - Ultrastar Karaoke v1.zip

To play it, you should get Ultrastar (for Windows) or Ultrastar Deluxe (for Linux and MacOS).

Just unzip the song file into the game's song folder, and you should be ready to go!

Are you bad enough to beat the Mykester's flu-ridden-voice-fueled score of 8440 on easy mode?

duckroll said:
Goddamnit, with all that stupid talk about "my waifu", for a moment there I thought you were saying that you were MAKING a real version of your pony waifu. Arghhhhhhh.

Must clean my head now. >_<
Yeah. I mean we all know your real waifu is Yui Hirasawa. icarus-daedelus Pepperidge Farm remembers!

aj1467 said:
chirin_no_suzu.jpg

First Sonic Passion links in the Madoka thread and now this. I am going to have to stop clicking on links that lead out from neoGAF for the next forever.

aj1467

icarus-daedelus said:
First Sonic Passion links in the Madoka thread and now this. I am going to have to stop clicking on links that lead out from neoGAF for the next forever.

im glad u enjoyed it ;)

G-Fex

Dai101 said:
BACK OFF MAN!!! I called dibs on her since DAY 1 (that cosplay pic was uploaded)

Yeah? Well I'll win her from you in a childrens card game of course.

I draw this one

qAKXA.jpg

I win, your life points are forfeit and so is Apple Jack.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

G-Fex

I love how Pinkie is carrying those balloons!

I'm in love with these girls *swoon*

it's always the cosplay girls that get to me.

Foxix Von

Ultimoo said:
I didn't. I don't think he was banned, he just stopped loving us.

No I don't think he was banned either, but he's been a regular troll here... well for how long now? He just was absent for a while.

It felt like something was missing to me.

karby

wao...pony thread looks so...so...naked. :/

Why, just why does this exist? It's like I'm looking into the first circle of hell of the pony fandom underbelly. D,:

Zomba13

Look at what you've done Pony GAF! First they took our animated avatars now they've taken all the avatars away!

I kid. I miss Pinkie not being in those other cosplay photos. She's the hawtest out of them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom